Emerald525

Happy Birthday Gil&Fin

You guys are awesome!  Thank you for the well wishes and nice words.  Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Happy Holly-Days!

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, reefnjunkie said:

Happy Bday Harmony, I've got free frags for you when you're ready just LMK :highfive:

Wow!  Happy birthday to me!  Thanks Junkie.

1 hour ago, reefnjunkie said:

Happy Bday Harmony, I've got free frags for you when you're ready just LMK :highfive:

Where do I sign up for this???

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jorge said:

Where do I sign up for this???

You want to give me free frags too?  So sweet...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Gil&Fin said:

You guys are awesome!  Thank you for the well wishes and nice words.  Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Happy Holly-Days!

I had no idea this time of year was named after you!  I should of realized of course...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, reefnjunkie said:

Hey Brad - you missed my b-day.   I know I'm not Holly but I do hang out with her sometimes - does that count :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This is the birthday greeting that never ends! :YayWave: It just keeps going! Lots of wishes and even promises of free frags! Someone is well loved!:clap:

Happy birthday again! :readthis: (again not sure what this emoticon even means, it's just a new one! )

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Emerald525 said:

This is the birthday greeting that never ends! :YayWave: It just keeps going! Lots of wishes and even promises of free frags! Someone is well loved!:clap:

Happy birthday again! :readthis: (again not sure what this emoticon even means, it's just a new one! )

Maybe we can keep this thread going until the next one rolls around

• Haha 2

It's for announcing that someone needs to "Read This." You use it when you are making an important point or announcement. So I think you have used it correctly!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Higher Thinking said:

It's for announcing that someone needs to "Read This." You use it when you are making an important point or announcement. So I think you have used it correctly!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lol thanks and we all appreciate the bump to keep this Birthday celebration going!!:cool::YayWave:

• Like 1

Yay Holly!  I thought that smiley was more a 'read it and weep' sentiment.  Good placeholder discussion. 

Edited by youcallmenny
  • Like 2

We are interrupting this never ending Birthday wish to inform you that other people were born into the world besides Holly. I know I know .. shocking.

Please look here for some other birthday wishes 

:readthis:

And now back to the never ending Birthday ... 

Happy Birthday Holly

:backtotopic:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1