Got my dream skimmer!!

Jorge

I've been waiting by the window since noon! Lol

It's finally here. Bubble king 180!

Always wondered how cool would it look in this sump and well here it is! 

I know I said I was out but the move isn't for another 2 years so... Seeing as to how I still have enough equipment and no one wants to buy my stuff I'll just hang around for a bit.

Enjoy!!:peace:

20170919_145410.jpg

20170919_145521.jpg

20170919_145608.jpg

20170919_150051.jpg

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Sirena said:

That looks amazing. I want a new one for the frag tank (Kim.....look how awesome Jorge's is.... I wanna be awesome like Jorge).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are awesome in your own way dear....:peace: Secondly that's a pretty high price to pay for awesome... Thirdly, since we have no fish and are not feeding at all that poor ignored frag tank,,,, why do we need such an awesome skimmer? :shock:

Finally as awesome as you are, is it possible to be as awesome as Jorge even if we had such a nice skimmer? Have you seen his muscles...:nooo:

• Like 2

Jorge - you are killing me my friend.  How many dream skimmers is that now???  Where are you hiding this tank anyway?

3 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

You are awesome in your own way dear....:peace: Secondly that's a pretty high price to pay for awesome... Thirdly, since we have no fish and are not feeding at all that poor ignored frag tank,,,, why do we need such an awesome skimmer? :shock:

I figured the answer to that was obvious - we all want to be like Jorge! (I know I do)

• Like 1