Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I haven't done an update in quite some time. I have my troubles here and there but the tanks are looking great today. Just wanted to share.. :)

20170402_145606.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that a regal angel I see? :wub:  If I'm ever near your tank, it would be wise to check my purse on the way out for any fish that may have "jumped in," particularly the regal angel and the aurulentus anthias. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Flashy Fins said:

Is that a regal angel I see? :wub:  If I'm ever near your tank, it would be wise to check my purse on the way out for any fish that may have "jumped in," particularly the regal angel and the aurulentus anthias. 

The anthias could potentially be my second favorite! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jorge said:

The anthias could potentially be my second favorite! :)

Sounds like you have just one?  Is he from the recent batch at Jeff's, or have you had him longer?  Looks big! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have three. Yes from Jeff and they are gorgeous. The lighting in the shop doesn't do the justice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jorge said:

I have three. Yes from Jeff and they are gorgeous. The lighting in the shop doesn't do the justice.

Keep us posted on how well they do over time. I'm crazy for anthias, and that species is a spectacular beauty!  :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Flashy Fins said:

Keep us posted on how well they do over time. I'm crazy for anthias, and that species is a spectacular beauty!  :wub:

Will do. It's my first time keeping these. So far they're keeping up with the hungry assesors and cardinals. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Brian67 said:

Show off!!!!!!

Everyone else is doing it!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, milesmiles902 said:

That's impressive. Is the frag tank connected to the main display?

Thanks Miles!! It used to be but it's a stand alone system now. Strictly for coral qt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking really nice Jorge!  Know you have had some challenges but great that it can still look this sweet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Looking really nice Jorge!  Know you have had some challenges but great that it can still look this sweet!

Thanks Sean! Was a little rough during the initial setup for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful tank Jorge and I like how the frag tank looks like a mini display. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Paratore said:

Beautiful tank Jorge and I like how the frag tank looks like a mini display. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Cody! The stands are very similar in appearance. I didn't get them at ikea. I got them at target for a killer deal! ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, J-Dog said:

Jorge, is your tank glass or acrylic?

Hey Rashan!! You back in the game?? The tank is glass. 48x36x24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am hoping to get back in, but if I do, it probably won't happen until summer.  Keep your fingers crossed!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×