TODAY! Last Chance to Board the Party Bus!

Gil&Fin

It's TODAY starting at 11 a.m. at Upscales, then we're headed to Golden Basket, Cuttlefish, and Ocean in a Box.  There are still a couple seats left!  There are great deals to be had for bus riders--check out my "Beep Beep" thread for more details--http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/36141-beep-beep-party-bus-specials/. MattV added to it this morning...bringing a few "personal frags for some local love"!

We're picking up some sandwiches at Subway.  You can bring your own soda, beer, whatever.  There might be a few surprises along the way!  It's only $30 for paid members and $40 for non-paying members, plus 2 cans of food or $5 cash for the Oregon Food Bank.  Here's the link to the sign-up thread.  http://www.pnwmas.or...s-sign-up-open/

This is going to be a blast!

• Like 1

Is there a planned return time? I'm in the unfortunate position of having somewhere to be by 7pm in Vancouver, so I'm really hoping I don't have to cut my party time short. Worst-case scenario, I don't take the return ride and worry about getting my car back later.

Anyone need a styrofoam cooler? I can bring a few extras. I have so many, I recently had to resort to throwing some away, and it made me feel so guilty!

Is there a planned return time? I'm in the unfortunate position of having somewhere to be by 7pm in Vancouver, so I'm really hoping I don't have to cut my party time short. Worst-case scenario, I don't take the return ride and worry about getting my car back later.

Anyone need a styrofoam cooler? I can bring a few extras. I have so many, I recently had to resort to throwing some away, and it made me feel so guilty!

We are set to arrive back at upscales at 4pm so that should give you plenty of time. ????

• Like 1

How was it?

Looks like they had a good time.......I saw them at C&C and a few looked well :laugh: G&F had jello shooters and they even brought Jeff a drink!

Not sure they are even back as Traffic into the Couve on 5 sucked......I headed east and came home.

• Like 3

That was a lot of fun! It did take a long time to get over to Vancouver but I didn't mind since I was on the party bus! I was actually under my 200 dollar budget. I got something at every place! Rudy did a raffle and had a fun find the frag contest! I got a month and some mushrooms!Travis had some doughnuts out for us and I got an awesome fire shrimp from him that is big and bold. Already ate out of my hand. I got an awesome chalice from Jeff at a smoking deal! Jason at oiab got in some nice Aussie sps but I'm not doing many sps even though I was getting peer pressured into going in on the strawberry shortcake! Thanks all the shops and everyone for coming! Thanks Holly for helping me organize this! Thanks Sirena too for helping too!

• Like 4