fishmanmike01

Face to the name?

I cherish them everyday! It's the most amazing thing to happen to my wife and i. Ella is a miracle baby so it's pretty amazing for us!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Such a good thread! Here is my girlfriend and I! If I'm lucky you'll see her at a meeting this summer d432476f23b2c37df2538f4dd816c88c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Mark and Cassie here. We've both met Badxgillen and I've met Paratore. 47881ce3e2278264c8b6df7be72c3398.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Convoy commander at your service. Can't believe this is almost six years ago.

Screenshot_2016-05-11-17-27-47-1_zpsktmw

• Like 4

You look like such a bad [language filter]! 

• Like 1

I was actually really stressed out at that moment. We were on the road for almost 16 hours after dealing with an explosive that disabled one of our vehicles. We were tired and couldn't sleep til the medics came to check for brain injuries. I was getting some fresh air at that moment when one of my guys said "hey sergeant smile!". That's my smile lol

• Like 1

I was actually really stressed out at that moment. We were on the road for almost 16 hours after dealing with an explosive that disabled one of our vehicles. We were tired and couldn't sleep til the medics came to check for brain injuries. I was getting some fresh air at that moment when one of my guys said "hey sergeant smile!". That's my smile lol

Ha ha! That's not much of a smile but I would have probably have given the same "smile" after going through all that. Props to you for serving our country. :applause:  :applause: That's gotta be hard being in a foreign country in hostile territory worried about being shot out or a bomb.   :unsure:

I was just telling a kid that I wouldn't want to be Captain America because I wouldn't want to constantly have to worry about someone shooting at me.  :agree:

Ha ha! That's not much of a smile but I would have probably have given the same "smile" after going through all that. Props to you for serving our country. :applause:  :applause: That's gotta be hard being in a foreign country in hostile territory worried about being shot out or a bomb.   :unsure:

I was just telling a kid that I wouldn't want to be Captain America because I wouldn't want to constantly have to worry about someone shooting at me.  :agree:

Thank you Kim. I normally don't share things like this openly but I've made a few friends here and feel comfortable sharing a bit. Proud to have served. I will admit though, I didn't take as many bullets as Captain America lol
  • Like 4

Thank you Kim. I normally don't share things like this openly but I've made a few friends here and feel comfortable sharing a bit. Proud to have served. I will admit though, I didn't take as many bullets as Captain America lol

That is some crazy stuff, hard to comprehend the stress level of being at risk so often for so long.  THANK YOU!

• Like 1

Thank you for Your service!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Bumping this up so we can remember each other at the frag swap... MAYBE!  I am so bad at remembering but do allot better online :)

Sup everybody! I must say, I really like this thread. Just about every one I meet, I am totally wrong on how I pictured them, lol.

Well, here I am, name is
Dodge and wife, Cherrie.

1st pic is at the house, hours before 4th of July X-Plode-A-Thon.
2nd pic is at the lake, Saddle Dam. 65ef9e530b7ef147ec5cd04c9da1c166.jpgdf32fbe188f609816e1c8e7b71acd639.jpg

Sent from my Man Cave while having a cold one!

• Like 3

Hell you know me and well I know most of you :laugh: 

Look for me at the frag fest..........will be hanging with Sirena serving some grub..........