Tank Pics

spectra

Well was taking a few pics so here are a few more. Things are going to explode if I dont get the tank pulled apart soon.

Am also fighting a cyano type outbreak only an a select few zoos(flame) And as usuale they are the nice ones that are affectedDOH!

post-523-141867773294_thumb.jpg

post-523-141867773299_thumb.jpg

post-523-141867773302_thumb.jpg

post-523-141867773305_thumb.jpg

Yeah Frank told me a while ago that I will have to start glueing frags on top of frags:eek:

The racks work but do suck as I do not like to look at them. Hopefully going to have a 29 in the garage real soon to hold things away from the main display.

Thanks guys! Will try and use the wifes camera as it has a macro set up on it. I just like my old camera as it is pretty much point and shoot and not much else to mess up(laugh)

And Sean if you like the rics just wait until my other tank is up and going(scary) Am planning on at least double the rics probably even more.

Well I might have to if I do not break the tank down. I forgot Jody at TEC is holding some stuff for meDOH! I seem to always get on there website and just keep orderingDOH! Am going to have to get them soon before Jodys frags my frags(clap)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...