Ryans 212G Peninsula Reef Tank

R-3

• 2 months later...

Thanks Sam. Funny thing is I know what you are talking about. Sorry guys no updates. I have been slacking spending to much time at the lake or the river jetskiing. I gotta take advantage of this weather. Im thinking this weekend of patching the holes in the sump. I will update as it goes :) Later Ryan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here are some pics with water in it. I just wanted to see how bad the scratches were at a viewing level. Im gonna put my lights on tonight to get a real good look.

Full Shot

DSC08299.jpg?t=1227303923

Heres the overflow setup

DSC08294.jpg?t=1227303945

Heres the sump. Hopefully pickup my skimmer this weekend. Before you stainless steel clamp Nazis say anything its just on there temporarily! I also need to put my Kalk Reactor to see how it fits :)

DSC08291.jpg?t=1227304024

Hey did you know you have a stainless steel clamp on you pump! You should really take that off before you put inverts in there.

JK JK LOL :D

Or you could just have some really healthy ich free fish. I hear that hard metals do wonders in that department.

Your tank is going to be awesome!!! Can't wait to see what it looks like with some lights and live rock in there. From here I really can't see any scratches. Are you getting the skimmer locally or online? Just curious to see who carries them around here.

Garrett

There are some that you can see! I wish there wasnt. Shouldnt be as bad I as I thought initially. There are even some scratches on the outside but I will worry about them later :)

Im buying Shawn's (Izzypop) MSX 300. They are the same thing as the Octo Extreme Skimmers. No one around here carries them as far as I know. I think www.reefspecialty.com is the place to buy the Octo and www.marinesolutionsinc.com for the MSX.

There will be more pictures to come Andy.