June 2024 Meeting - The Crimson Reef, Oregon City (Sunday June 30th) 1-4 PM: SPECIAL RAFFLE ADDED

Hello All,

We had a great turnout for the May 19th meeting in Corvallis. We have another good one coming up. The June meeting will be June 30th from 1-4 pm at the new reefing store, The Crimson Reef in Oregon City.

19069 S Beavercreek Rd, Oregon City, OR 97045

Check back to this thread as I post more details soon!

Thanks for hosting @Hayes!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another good meeting coming up soon. Don't miss our meeting at the brand new store, The Crimson Reef in Oregon City. The meeting with be from 1-4 on June 30th

We'll have pizza and drinks and a fragging demonstration. We'll also have a timely discussion about keeping our tanks cool in the summer heat. 19069 S Beavercreek Rd, Oregon City, OR 97045

We'll have several raffles, including gift certificates, an AI Blade (light) and an MP10.

Raffles.jpg

• Like 3

• Lexinverts changed the title to June 2024 Meeting - Discussion on Aquarium Cooling - The Crimson Reef, Oregon City (Sunday June 30th) 1-4 PM
10 hours ago, Zach0225 said:

All these awesome meetings during ball season ( coach a 13u team) hopefully some good ones come up in fall in our off season! 

We have an awesome meeting every month!

• Like 1

Bump! The discussion on aquarium cooling will include some affordable DIY options and will be worth your while. And don't forget the awesome raffle prizes. I hope to see many of you there!

On 6/8/2024 at 12:03 PM, Lexinverts said:

More details soon!

Raffles will include an MP10 and an AI Blade. We are also putting together some group buys.

Group buy?  Any word?

I would vote for a shortcake Acro or Goni 

Edited by Brittany

On 6/24/2024 at 7:05 PM, Brittany said:

Group buy?  Any word?

I would vote for a shortcake Acro or Goni 

We have a strawberry shortcake acro as a group buy. $25 per spot. Add your name in this thread for a spot. You will pay for your frag at the meeting Sunday.

More details shortly, including pictures of the Strawberry Shortcake frags. Lot's of store specials for the upcoming meeting. You won't want to miss it!

• Like 2

Hello, All!

Don't miss the fabulous meeting we have planned for you Sunday at the Crimson Reef. The Crimson Reef will have a number of specials running during the meeting. They just got Aussie and Indo coral shipments and have 100s of fish in stock. If you have been wanting to check out this new shop on the east side of Portland, come see us this Sunday.

1) 20% off coral frags!

2) 20% off designer varieties of captive-bred clownfish. 15 different varieties in the shop!

3) $25 group buy frags for a nice Strawberry Shortcake Acropora

SS.png

4) A presentation on DIY solutions for aquarium cooling and a question and answer session.

5) Raffles that include an MP10, and AI Blade, and a Crimson Reef Gift Certificate.

As always, the club will provide pizza and refreshments.

Please give me an RSVP in this thread if you are coming, so I know how much pizza to order.

See you Sunday at the Crimson Reef from 1-4!

Andy