Clearing out some colonies

Coug Reef

Looking to get some space back in my tank, so hoping to find some new homes for my green goblin anacropora and limelight hydnophora.  Both are plate size (>6 inches) in diameter.  Looking for $100 dollars for the anacropora and $80 dollars for the hydnophora.  Not sure if these prices are reasonable as I can’t really find non-frags online.  Willing to discuss if folks are interested.  

IMG_7903.jpeg

IMG_7908.jpeg

IMG_7907.jpeg

IMG_7909.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Coug Reef said:

Looking to get some space back in my tank, so hoping to find some new homes for my green goblin anacropora and limelight hydnophora.  Both are plate size (>6 inches) in diameter.  Looking for $100 dollars for the anacropora and $80 dollars for the hydnophora.  Not sure if these prices are reasonable as I can’t really find non-frags online.  Willing to discuss if folks are interested.  

IMG_7903.jpeg

IMG_7908.jpeg

IMG_7907.jpeg

IMG_7909.jpeg

Nice anacropora..curious to what kind of par you have it at?

Thanks!   It’s probably at around 200-250 there.  I’ve had it a little higher originally but it’s done well in most spots.  I also have the TNT red anacropora and it’s done well in a low light spot, probably ~100 par but high flow.