**Blind Frag Swap** December-2022, 👀PRIZE UPDATE 👀

AquaKey

19 minutes ago, obrien.david.j said:

Okay, I've got another entry to offer for high end approval.    Upscales Microclados.  ~2" frag, cut in august, well grown out and completely covering frag plug.

Frag:

image.jpeg

Mother Colony, fully healed.

IMG_8913.jpg

In for 2, approved!

4 minutes ago, AquaKey said:

You’re in! Approved. Fluffy sticks

"Fluffy Sticks"- now that's a well created name.

Yesterday my friend @Stephen Sturges bought a a "frag" at Cuttlefish's anniversary sale that I've titled, "Mound of Potential!" sps.    It was super well encrusted, and ready to sprout - but hasn't yet.

@AquaKey thanks for organizing this . I was able to participate and it was a lot of fun especially with the bonus items. I had my eye on the strawberry shortcake frag as I lost mine due to coral warfare. 

@TamiRose

actually won it but knew I wanted it so she just gave it to me but I traded her my OG bounce that I ended up getting back. I’m also super excited about the purple monster zoas. I had been wanting these for a while so thank you whoever brought those !!

Everyone had a smile on their face and it was nice to people just enjoying and being in a giving mood.   

• Like 1

On 12/14/2022 at 12:46 PM, Emerald525 said:

@AquaKey thanks for organizing this . I was able to participate and it was a lot of fun especially with the bonus items. I had my eye on the strawberry shortcake frag as I lost mine due to coral warfare. 

@TamiRose

actually won it but knew I wanted it so she just gave it to me but I traded her my OG bounce that I ended up getting back. I’m also super excited about the purple monster zoas. I had been wanting these for a while so thank you whoever brought those !!

Everyone had a smile on their face and it was nice to people just enjoying and being in a giving mood.   

Woohoo! I hope everyone had a good time with the frag swap, always fun to go home with something unexpected.

• Like 2