80g system build

Reefsakes

5 minutes ago, reef-fisher said:

This is an amazing build and I love the rock structure! 
May I ask why you have an ink bird AND and apex? Double protection...? Or triple..??

Thanks! I feel pretty good how the aquascape came out. For the heater I wanted the inkbird to do most of the triggering cycle and the Apex to only control it as an emergency shut off if inkbird fails for some reason

21 hours ago, Reefsakes said:

20201221_112029.jpg

It looks like the left plumbing is supported by a single zip tie to a brass hook on the ceiling.   If so, I'd swap it out for stainless.   I've had these non-stainless hooks rust out in time.  If/when it goes, it looks like the plumbing could put really bad stress on the bulk head.   

Nice clean build, and I like the fans in the back.  good planning up front.

5 hours ago, obrien.david.j said:

It looks like the left plumbing is supported by a single zip tie to a brass hook on the ceiling.   If so, I'd swap it out for stainless.   I've had these non-stainless hooks rust out in time.  If/when it goes, it looks like the plumbing could put really bad stress on the bulk head.   

Nice clean build, and I like the fans in the back.  good planning up front.

Noted. Thanks i will replace with stainless

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This system is coming along nicely. It will probably be spring or early summer before I set up the 150g so I figured let's get some stock. Went to Sea Kings in Bellevue for the 1st time. I will have to say it was a pleasant experience. Scored a dope master scoly a nice indo elegance and the brightest orange branching hammer I've seen. Hard to capture the bright orange like how you would see in person. Under radion xr15 ab+

20210121_215843.jpg

20210121_215913.jpg

20210121_215803.jpg

20210121_215745.jpg

20210121_215635.jpg