Mighty Magnet F7

Bicyclebill

4 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

There is only one person man enough for that big of cleaner.  And that man is Jorge, wait, I mean me, I am that man.

is reef central even a thing anymore?

I started out on Reef Central when I first started researching aquariums, but it quickly turned me off and I moved to R2R, and then I found PNWMAS.  Reef Central is full of mostly jerks.

7 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

There is only one person man enough for that big of cleaner.  And that man is Jorge, wait, I mean me, I am that man.

is reef central even a thing anymore?

Reef Central is where World of Wet Pets shoppers hang... Aka the best reefers in town!!👍

Tank of the month was wild!!!! It was like Girls Gone Wild but Corals Gone Wild!!! Had the craziest lighting you've ever seen man!!! This thing had 14 cfl lights from Home Depot and two 48" cutting edge power compact actinic lights. The coral pop gave me an aneurysm bro.. It was so mind blowing, pop. Had xenia, gsp (two color morphs, dafuq?!?), bryopsis and these cool rare wild caught anemones. They are so rare and new that they don't have a name yet. Some suggested names so far are crystal anemones, diamond anemones, cubic zirconia anemones, broken glass anemones. They are really cool and I hope I can have them in my tank some day... But frags of them are going for $80 at World of Wet Pets. I hope some day that I can setup a Rubbermaid frag tank with cfl lights and frag those babies. Be living phat on crystal... Crystal anemones bruh #crystalriches #WofWP #nattylight #hashtaglyfestyle

Edited by dunpeal