Really liking the redsea lights..

Jorge

18 minutes ago, Danik said:

What is this trickery you talking about Jorge?

They were just very easy to set up and didn't have connectivity issues like I've experienced with radion and AI. The 3 presets are well blended and easy to tweak as well.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Matteo said:

I need to start pushing NanoBox's on you all. IMO best LEDs you can buy in quality, color, and control. And American made! 

Redseas seem nice though for sure 

The nanobox sd card situation was annoying. They do look good when set up though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ocboat said:

Unfortunately it appears that NanoBox has suspended production for the foreseeable future.

They have?! 👀 😳 [language filter]. Luckily there's a lot out there so it will be interesting to see if they raise in price or not due to no more production... 

On 6/8/2020 at 10:19 PM, Jorge said:

They were just very easy to set up and didn't have connectivity issues like I've experienced with radion and AI. The 3 presets are well blended and easy to tweak as well.

Well just wait................I keep getting alerts of connectivity issues and not sure why............

On 6/9/2020 at 12:04 PM, Matteo said:

I need to start pushing NanoBox's on you all. IMO best LEDs you can buy in quality, color, and control. And American made! 

Redseas seem nice though for sure 

Amen Photos | Amen-Brother (With images) | Amen, Brother, Laugh

On 6/9/2020 at 12:30 PM, Jorge said:

The nanobox sd card situation was annoying. They do look good when set up though.

Well get some wifi at that place you work at..............rather than steal it from the neighbor.............. :D

On 6/9/2020 at 1:34 PM, ocboat said:

Unfortunately it appears that NanoBox has suspended production for the foreseeable future.

Yeah he has with all this 19 crap he is having issues sourcing parts..............and well if parts are not coming in what are you going to do...........

Dave is a great guy and love his products..............

• Like 1