WTB sand and purple reef rock and more

PowderBlue

Getting stuff piled up for my 105 gallon m. I’m going mainly fowlr and I’m down to the last few things I need to get it going. Here’s a list of the few things I’m looking for

New bags of sand, the medium sized stuff not the fine sand that blows all over the tank [emoji38]

Some of the purple real reef rock

This ones a long shot but a stick of 1 inch pvc in red [emoji2]

A UV sterilizer

I may add to the list :) I’m in Oregon city so the closer the better but for good deals I’ll travel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FOWLR eh?  At least you won’t have to drive yourself crazy chasing nitrates [emoji106]

Yes sir. I still have a pretty big skimmer and will keep up on the water, I’m just not interested in pulling what little hair I have out every time a coral dies [emoji38] I also want to do another lion fish and a humu.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PowderBlue said:

Yes sir. I still have a pretty big skimmer and will keep up on the water, I’m just not interested in pulling what little hair I have out every time a coral dies emoji38.png I also want to do another lion fish and a humu.

FYI Randall.  Those are not live sand!! Just dry aragonite

• Like 1

FYI Randall.  Those are not live sand!! Just dry aragonite

Yea I figured with it being that cheap it was dry. I’m just going to use a couple pieces of live rock from a tank and a few scoops of live sand from a tank to help seed mine. I’m also using siporax and the crap that comes with it to boost the bacteria process!