FS: 300g Starphire Tank & Part Out

Dragon

Hi PNWMAS, it's been a while since I've posted on here and unfortunately am posting my tank and equipment for sale. I have lots of equipment and extras I will throw in for buyers as well. Below is a list of things I have for sale and I included a few photos of the tank when it was full. I'd prefer to sell the tank as a package, but am open to parting things out.

-300g Marineland DD starphire tank in very good condition w/black vinyl on back glass (can be removed) and a set of 3 screen tops or 3 glass tops for the tank. Custom modern white stand (similar look to a Red Sea Reefer stand). The stand was custom built locally by Natural Wood Crafters and cost me $1500. It has a built-in side panel for concealing and organizing controllers. I included a render of the stand for reference and it's in excellent shape. Custom 100g acrylic sump with its own stand. The sump fits inside the stand, but I preferred having it out of the DT stand and plumbed remotely on its own stand. 2 Reeflo Hammerhead return pumps (one gold). Two black extruded aluminum light mounts that hold lights above the tank. Package deal for $1800! and I'll throw in a bunch of extras like flipper magnet glass cleaner, pole cleaner, nets, etc... PENDING

-1hp C-1000 Pacific Coast Imports chiller in perfect working order SOLD

-150g rubbermaid stock stank $100 PENDING

-Apex EB8 SOLD

-Apex PM1 module SOLD

-Jebao DP-4 auto dosing pump and acrylic liquid dosing container SOLD

-20g long QT tank (will include filter setup if I can find it) SOLD

-35g All-In-One acrylic QT w/bio balls and DIY stand $40

-Simplicity 120DC skimmer (pump not working) $40

-Brand new PCX-100 external pump SOLD

-Lightly used PCX-100 external pump SOLD

-Lightly used Pan World NH-200ps external pump SOLD

-2 Ocean Revive Arctic T247 lights with some bulbs out (I have replacement bulbs and hanging kits for them) $40 each or $60 for both PENDING

I've got lots of other stuff lying around, so the more you buy, the more I'll throw in for free. I don't frequent this site like I used to, so I'll do my best to respond quickly and please note all items will be sold to the first buyer that comes to pick them up, as I am trying to clear space. If you buy the tank, I'd be willing to include everything else listed for an extra $200. I can provide photos, but everything is sitting in a storage room and is tricky to take good photos of, so will be best seen in person. I'm located in SW Portland. 

Thanks, Kelso.

IMG_2589.JPG

IMG_5318.JPG

IMG_5317.JPG

Tank_Stands.jpg

IMG_5320.jpg

IMG_5319.jpg

Edited by Dragon

Responded to all PM's. I added photos of the tank as it sits (needs a light clean, but all the coraline will be easy to remove). Also updated the external pump models as I posted the wrong models previously. The tank is sitting right next to a slider door at my driveway, so it's a very easy move.

23 hours ago, albertareef said:

Hey Holly - maybe you could use a spare tank? @Gil&Fin

Well my stepson is leaving for college in a couple of weeks, so it's not like he'll be using his bedroom anyway.  😉

For those of you who don't know, I have the same 300 gallon Marineland tank Kelso is selling, and I love it.  The deep dimensions make for endless aquascaping configurations, and I think a more natural look.  Plus, Kelso is a great guy with lots of experience, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy something from him.

Kelso--GLWS!

• Like 4

Here's a couple photos of the QT tanks. Not pictured in the AIO is the filter media tray that filters debris before going into the bio balls. I have heaters and QT fish nets to include with the tanks. I found two HOB filters I'll include as well. The AIO tank has a DIY stand that goes with it. It's not the best stand, but it does the trick.

IMG_5328.jpg

IMG_5329.jpg

IMG_5327.jpg