Group buys !!!!!

Emerald525

2 minutes ago, Vance164 said:

iIt's all luck of the draw randomness makes it exciting!! This is already very generous and we are getting first pics as a forum over the general public so we should just be happy with that?

Just an idea for people that are upset, I'm not, it's just life, plenty more corals in the world.

• Like 3

Sorry for those who are disappointed there still are some pretty nice corals left. We like to mix it up a bit ! There will two more group buys tomorrow and more to come during the week. 

Next two will be posted in the group buy section at 7 and 8 pm but realize that also have a very busy day job that does not always end right on time so please understand if it gets posted later like 715. 😁

Edited by Emerald525
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

iIt's all luck of the draw randomness makes it exciting!! This is already very generous and we are getting first pics as a forum over the general public so we should just be happy with that?

This.

No one is entitled to anything. If someone is disappointed I hope he or she is just disappointed in themselves for not being fast enough. Certainly can't imagine someone being disappointed in CNC for literally giving away all this coral. The small fee of ten bucks is going to a charity and Cuttlefish just loses money. They could offer these anyway they want and no one should be disappointed. Just my observation anyway.

At any rate, I've seen several of these group buys in person and they are amazing!! Best of luck to everyone! This event is going to be awesome and support a solid cause. See you all there!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

This.

No one is entitled to anything. If someone is disappointed I hope he or she is just disappointed in themselves for not being fast enough. Certainly can't imagine someone being disappointed in CNC for literally giving away all this coral. The small fee of ten bucks is going to a charity and Cuttlefish just loses money. They could offer these anyway they want and no one should be disappointed. Just my observation anyway.

At any rate, I've seen several of these group buys in person and they are amazing!! Best of luck to everyone! This event is going to be awesome and support a solid cause. See you all there!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Well said...carry on

Sent from Atlantis 🤙

21 minutes ago, youcallmenny said:

:innocent: Tick tock!

Ha ha there was a bit of a lag when I posted !

9 minutes ago, Mesamech said:

Yes it was fun. Thanks Jeff and Kim. Are there any more tonight?

That was fun. No more tonight but more to come ! Go back to your lives before your significant others get on you for being glued to your cell phones !

:wife:

Edited by Emerald525
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2