Free TDS Meter

dsoz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for shopping at Buy.com.

At Buy.com we strive to provide the widest assortment of high-quality products at the lowest

prices on earth. However, sometimes circumstances beyond our control affect our selection.

We were recently informed that the item listed below from order #36048375

is no longer available from that supplier. Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

Your order for this product has been automatically cancelled. If you paid by credit card, you will not be charged. If you paid by another method of payment, for example PayPal or GoogleCheckout, please allow 2 business days to process your refund.

dangit ...

I figured out why the FED Ex tracking # given didn't work, they shipped it USPS. Someone needs to pay attention there :). My batteries were dead, good thing they sent 2 extras. My water reads 52 and nothing to compare other than my refrigerator filtered water....uh, 52. Guess I should have replaced that filter a few years ago. Other site I read, people said the numbers kept changing. I put it in several times and got the same reading every time. I wonder if those folks didn't read the instructions first about air bubble, depth placement etc.

Got mine in today!

Here are some results

Beaverton

Tap water: 99 ppm tap water

Charcoal filtered water (Refrigerator): 86 ppm

RODI: 6 ppm

Even though it may be a POS, at least it's telling me my RODI unit is working pretty good.