Another hit of crack, I mean another tank for powderblue

PowderBlue

Well I've been tankless for way too long so today I pulled the trigger on a little nano setup. Plans are pretty simple, some easy corals, a couple fish, and then upgrade this winter to a bigger more permanent tank. My work schedule has died down so I finally have time for another tank.

My wife was also getting eager to have fish again so what better timing?!

Equipment list

aquamaxx 22l low iron

-ocean box reef conversion

-2 ai primes

-santimonica filtration drop 1.4 algae scrubber

-neotherm heater

-tunze 6040

-eheim return pump

-IM hydrofill TI with pump

I may ditch the algae scrubber and go with a skimmer but not sure yet. Sand gets here tueaday and I'm grabbing some rock from Kevin tomorrow since the rock that came with the setup smelled like a bucket of death and buttcracks. I will likely buy an apex again soon as well before I upgrade the tank.

Anywho I'll be out for some corals once everything is cycled!

da699d860f93c86432d1d94432f9d8b4.jpg959e72ee44f28faca907b6a781c1e734.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Slowly but surely it's coming together. It has the sand and rock in it. I am lucky enough to have friends who always help me with my tanks! Special thanks to Kevin for dropping off some live rock to help seed the tank.
I also used the carib sea Fiji pink live sand to help speed the process and introduce bacteria. I think I have the aquascape I will keep but that may change. Last thing I need to do is toss the blue background on the tank. I'm using the sheet type instead of painting it since its setup as a peninsula so when I sell it I want the new owner to be able to use it however they want.
9cdaed63d71ebdff1ae18b08c456909b.jpg5c2d27c1901be0a19f3247d717d9019f.jpgd99e94959f8537ad58f854d134faf8cb.jpg9c612981e29ab111bdf78b26d22db324.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 3