Jason Fox Live Sale

SuncrestReef

Are any of you following along on today's JF live sale on R2R?  I snagged 4 frags, but it's not easy when you're competing with about 700 other people.  I lost count, but I probably tried to buy at least 25 times and was only fast enough 4 times.

I better stop now before I regret it tomorrow!

WWC YELLOW TIPS.jpg

JF BARNEY ACRO.jpg

RR TROPIC THUNDER MONTI.jpg

JF BLUE SUMMIT MONTI.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

Are any of you following along on today's JF live sale on R2R?  I snagged 4 frags, but it's not easy when you're competing with about 700 other people.  I lost count, but I probably tried to buy at least 25 times and was only fast enough 4 times.

I better stop now before I regret it tomorrow!

WWC YELLOW TIPS.jpg

JF BARNEY ACRO.jpg

RR TROPIC THUNDER MONTI.jpg

JF BLUE SUMMIT MONTI.jpg

Everything was selling as fast as they were posted.  Not whether deals were great or people were having fun shopping. 

It helps if you figure out which info takes the longest to type (in my case, that's my credit card number), then copy that text to your clipboard so you can just paste it in quickly.  Anything you can do to shave off a couple of seconds can help.

Once you manage to get your first order completed, your browser should remember your info so the next one you can just click Submit Order.

To be honest, I kind of got caught up in the competitive aspect of the live sale, where you just click as fast as possible to see if you can win the frag.  In hindsight I could have passed on this one, but was just looking for one more purchase to make the $50 shipping charge seem more palatable.  This was the first time I've ever ordered any corals online.  Everything in my tank so far has been purchased locally, so I've never had to deal with shipping before.

As for your frags, let me know what else you'd like to "give away"!!!  🙂

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

To be honest, I kind of got caught up in the competitive aspect of the live sale, where you just click as fast as possible to see if you can win the frag.  In hindsight I could have passed on this one, but was just looking for one more purchase to make the $50 shipping charge seem more palatable.  This was the first time I've ever ordered any corals online.  Everything in my tank so far has been purchased locally, so I've never had to deal with shipping before.

As for your frags, let me know what else you'd like to "give away"!!!  🙂

Haha I totally get it! That’s a pc rainbow right? Those pc rainbows are all over the place color wise it’s crazy! If not I have some super chunky “frags” for half the price of the typical  1/2”-1” frags if you need one haha I have sour apply birds nest that grows like weeds I’m always interested in trades to like everyone else 😂 

Man I can’t even seem to practically give my frags of this Acro away.....[emoji45]

I thought the same thing, I was like dude.. I will give you a frag of that.

Hopefully you got some good deals. He does have some really nice stuff for sure but everytime I go to his website the prices are soo offensive I typically just leave.

I suppose if every sps you bought arrives just like in the picture and just grows and grows and never dies on you it would be a different story. But unfortunately, that has not been my experience though.

But whatever, in the end it is all about getting what excites you and having fun with it. Post some pictures up when they arrive!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

Hopefully you got some good deals. He does have some really nice stuff for sure but everytime I go to his website the prices are soo offensive I typically just leave.

I paid between $19 and $39, so basically it was right in line with local shops once you factor in shipping.  They offered a few at $5 and $10, but I wasn't fast enough to get those.

The highest price I saw was $1199, and it was sold within seconds.  There were some high rollers out there.💰💸

Screen Shot 2018-09-23 at 9.23.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-23 at 9.24.26 AM.png

• Like 1

I had fun doing a Jason fox live sale probably 7 years ago. Definitely exciting. 

We are still growing some of them. 

My favorite live sale was a cherry corals one where I stayed up 24 hrs for it. Scored some of my favorite pieces that I still have. Bahama mama acro and hellboy acro were a few that have done really well for us.