Pacific Island Aqua

shaywood

They are also know as Northwest Aquatics which is thier local shop in Tangent (near Albany) and yes, they are a sponsor on here!
Owners are Colby and DJ! The May meeting was actually at their breeding facility :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from what I have seen the "Local Shop" was the tangent location, went in there a couple times back in Jan-Feb before they stated they were "officially" open but since then the doors have been locked tight, and I have heard they have decided against a local shop and focusing on the wholesale side. Though I'm not positive on that.

West Linn is their PIA location. Not sure the other address, I only know how to drive there lol!

That is true Exodus! They did lock the doors and only do wholesale. But they got another location for wholesale and have plans to open their doors again in Tangent. Or so that's what they said when I was there about 2 weeks ago :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Patore for the confirmation on that, as to shaywood to get to that location its on Hwy 99 (Pacific Blvd) Tangent, if you take the hwy 99 exit into Albany just keep driving towards Tangent/Corvallis/Eugene and past the Target distribution center and right before you reach the Hwy 34 turn off to Corvallis its on your right hand side. They do in fact have 1 of the Signs up.

• Like 1

Actually...Right now it is North West Aquatics that has moved to Linn and the Pacific Island Aquatics in Tangent is not open to public sales currently. As of now the Tangent facility is for quarantine, shipping, aquaculture, and fish breeding. There is alot of talk there about opening back up for the public and when I was there last Thursday I was told P.I.A. is opening up another facility that will be open to the public for retail her in a few months. There has been a tremendous amount of changes going on there as of recently.

• Like 2

Thanks for the update Bert. I hope they do get one of the facilities open to retail soon - I really appreciate their attention to fish health and QT protocols. Agree with Holly though, unfortunate name abbreviation - totally expected this thread to be about something else ?