PNWMAS Auction time again! Tierra Del Fuego!

Emerald525

We had some left over frags from the Bob Moore frag swap. Here's another one! Thanks again Caolewis for all the donations.

This time we are bringing the fire! The Tierra del Fuego that is! Frag is wysiwyg and it is a nice big frag! This is a nice piece and goes for 60 to 70 dollars or more.:drool:

All proceeds go to PNWMAS which means more money for more raffle items to you!

Bidding ends Thursday at 8pm

Auctiontierradelfuego.jpg

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Wait a second - I thought you were trying to emptly out your tank?  If you win this one feel free to store it at my place ?

Yes that's true....but i still want to support the club, and if i win, I WILL FIND it a holding place. Somewhere :fingerscrossed:

Yes i am a Coral Hoarder.

There apparently is no cure, lol

What's 1 more piece of coral at this point.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MrBret said:

Yes that's true....but i still want to support the club, and if i win, I WILL FIND it a holding place. Somewhere :fingerscrossed:

Yes i am a Coral Hoarder.

There apparently is no cure, lol

What's 1 more piece of coral at this point.

I'm going to help you out by outbidding you. Besides it's in my tank now. ?36

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

And the winner is Monkeyboy! Congrats!:yippee:

Paypal is paypal@pnwmas.org I will be around this weekend and live in SE Portland. PM me about pick up!

Hey Kim - I think I might be holding this for him for a bit (no, really!) so it might be easier if we coordinate on pickup but I will let Brian verify.  Then again, once it's in my tank... :EvilGrin:  Just let me know what works best for you all.

3 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Hey Kim - I think I might be holding this for him for a bit (no, really!) so it might be easier if we coordinate on pickup but I will let Brian verify.  Then again, once it's in my tank... :EvilGrin:  Just let me know what works best for you all.

LOL sure sure.. I'm around all weekend Sean let me know what works for you!