Zoa Auction for PNWMAS

Emerald525

Well as some of you know we were at the Bob Moore frag swap and we did pretty well but we coudl have done better!

I believe these zoas are called Rainbow Incenerators but they are really nice! They were donated by Scott aka Spectra! Thanks!

They are amazing and I'm a zoa freak and these compare with some of the ridiculous 100 per polyp frags I have seen!

I want to get funds for a frag tank and better racks for transporting coral and the auction will help go to this.

I think we would have sold more of these but we couldn't set up until the day of the swap so they were mostly closed from moving! That's fine I suppose because I would rather share these beauties with the local group!

Auction ends Friday March 3 at 8pm!

You get the frag shown with one nice mature polyp and one baby! Remeber all proceeds go to PNWMAS!

EF1F8FB2-A2EF-44C4-89C8-5249775DDB7E_zps

C420D874-C3DB-42B6-B03D-F15F84B930DE_zps

• Like 2

Rainbow incinerators is the actual name I believe :) if so, they are absolutely stunning and on my list. I'll be breaking out the snipper for this one [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Paratore

Implosion didn't sound right but couldn't quite remember. Scott has good taste in Zoas.

Top bid 20 dollars!

I didn't even know the name :laugh:  I picked them up from Vance VW Reefer at Rudys frag swap. Its a sweet zoa and grows very well for me.......hopefully whoever gets this has the same luck I have had with it :fingerscrossed:

• Like 1

I didn't even know the name :laugh: I picked them up from Vance VW Reefer at Rudys frag swap. Its a sweet zoa and grows very well for me.......hopefully whoever gets this has the same luck I have had with it :fingerscrossed:

Vance has some nice Zoas! That's where I got the utter chaos from.

• Like 1

I didn't even know the name :laugh:  I picked them up from Vance VW Reefer at Rudys frag swap. Its a sweet zoa and grows very well for me.......hopefully whoever gets this has the same luck I have had with it :fingerscrossed:

They are called Rainbow Incinerators for anyone wanting to know the name.