FS: Green and Gold Torches 10% Goes to PNWMAS

Emerald525

Need to make room! I love these torches because they are both just a little different. Gold torches also are not as common as some other ones.

10% Goes to PNWMAS I would like to help fund a better frag tank and frag rack system for frag swaps and selling! :)

I originally got this from Golden Basket!

Here's the colony! Give this baby space! :)

AF5FC0AA-E84C-48C9-9F4F-76BD487E9F6C_zps

Here's one of the frags!

42B47C6C-808A-4DCF-8013-CD2576C54866_zps

4 heads 35 dollars Sold to Danlu
3 heads 30 dollars Sold to Frank
1 head 10 (I have 2 of these) 1 Sold to Theclark and 1 to jackthereefer

Next is this Green Torch! Also very nice and has 2 larger heads and one smaller head 20 dollars! :)
SOld Vance
45AB6DC9-1A5F-4AA7-A6F5-516B57974883_zps

Oh, I love these... I'm waiting for my tank upgrade to be complete before I add anything though...

They are pretty hardy. You sure you don't want to bring one when I meet up with you Tuesday?

Nice torches and I love the idea of donating 10% to the club!! Way to go Kim!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Cody! I really like both of these they just have gotten so big! And the frag swaps are so much fun I just want a more professional tank for us to sell things! :) PNWMAS gotta represent! 

I'll take the 4 head gold torch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

You got it Daniel!

I'll take one of the 10$ gold torches pretty please.

One to you Jack

• Like 1

Well the 3 head Frag is all that is left should I put you down for that ? Give them space though they have a sting .

I only have a 55 now, so not a ton of extra space. Only other coral is a small mushroom. Will it be OK during the day until I get home from work?

I also don't have a qt tank set up (as you know), will that be an issue?

Well the 3 head Frag is all that is left should I put you down for that ? Give them space though they have a sting .

Which is the smallest one left? Can I keep it in the sand or on a smaller rock for now?

I don't know much about corals, as is probably obvious... [emoji1]

I only have a 55 now, so not a ton of extra space. Only other coral is a small mushroom. Will it be OK during the day until I get home from work?

I also don't have a qt tank set up (as you know), will that be an issue?

Yes mushrooms are fine it just mainly toasted a couple of sps I have. It should t be an issue. I would still dip but I don't have any pests as far as I know just a few asterinas.

Is the green torch spoken for?

Green torch is left Vance it's yours if you want

I'll read up, but what should I dip it in?

Too late my friend someone pulled the trigger while we were chit chatting. most people use bayer insecticide these days. Sometimes I also use Revive.

Green torch is left Vance it's yours if you want

Too late my friend someone pulled the trigger while we were chit chatting. most people use bayer insecticide these days. Sometimes I also use Revive.

Yep I will take it cash or paypal just let me know and also when you'd like to meet or maybe I could just grab it at next meeting and send you the money now just let me know.