August Meeting - Summer BBQ - Food Sign Up!

Sirena

Hey All~

The big day is almost here :cheer: and Kim and I are starting the prep work! What I need from you is to sign up if you are able to bring a side dish....Once ya'll get to know me, you will learn that I panic about not having enough food so to save me from losing my mind :nutty: please sign up. Also please know that you do not need to feel obligated to bring anything but yourself :love_heart:

So far we have....

Miles - Caesar Salad

Sasquatch -Corn Cassarole

Kim/Sirena 10 (yes 10) racks of ribs, goat cheese stuffed sweet peppers, fruit

Water , lemonade , beer

Napkins plates forks

Thanks All

Sirena

• Like 1

I'll have to ask my wife what she is making. Hopefully she'll find some time in between all that vacuuming.

Just playin.....

:laugh:  Dude you are playing with fire! Sirena will be too busy vacuuming to make you any ribs! :wife:  :congratulatory:  :congratulatory:

I can bring pasta salad.

Do we already have drinks, napkins, plates, etc?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

We have plenty of plates, napkins and forks. I got a case of water and beer and Sirena will be making lemonade and ice tea. We also have some leftover sodas so I think we are set for drinks.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Almost four years sober! :)

I'm fine being around it and have no complaints about others use of it. I just have a problem.

I appreciate your honesty. Congrats to you!

I missed the time of this event? If the timing is right I will be there and can bring some fruit cut up into chunks?

It's from 2 to 4 Troy. Address is on the facebook site or you can pm me here for it.

• Like 1

Mmmm... strawberry shortcake and ribs!  That is a combo I can get into.  Thanks for putting this together Sirena and Kim!  Sounds like it might take Jorge a while to live down that vacuum post...

You are very welcome! This will be a great time and fortunately Jorge is a great guy but we might "Rib" :rimshot:  him for a little while longer for his vacuum comment... :tongue:

• Like 1

Timeline is right in my wheel house. Awesome, I look forward to the Show ( show sounds much more exciting than a meeting)

Yay!!! And show DOES sound more exciting !!! Maybe Sitena and I can do an interpretive seahorse dance !???? That is unless we are too busy getting "spoiled" by vacuuming !!????????. (Inside joke see Jorge's non reef classified thread for more entertainment)

I'm not sure that this sexist pig will be there. Sounds like a lot of fun though. It's great that you girls are putting this together. Thank you!

You know I love you Jorge and don't think you are a sexist pig!! I really hope you can make it and know I'm just having fun with you!!???? Sirena is making those stuffed peppers you loved so much .

• Like 1

You know I love you Jorge and don't think you are a sexist pig!! I really hope you can make it and know I'm just having fun with you!! Sirena is making those stuffed peppers you loved so much .

You're too sweet Kim! Okay, so is Sirena .. with those chili peppers this diet thing just goes out the window lol..

Dude, come! You and my wife make it three. Bring on the vets! :)

I'm gonna try my best to make it brother. I'm helping my dad paint a home in Lake Oswego and has to be done this Sunday. I'm gonna try my best so we can start wrapping it up Saturday!

• Like 1

You're too sweet Kim! Okay, so is Sirena .. with those chili peppers this diet thing just goes out the window lol..

I'm gonna try my best to make it brother. I'm helping my dad paint a home in Lake Oswego and has to be done this Sunday. I'm gonna try my best so we can start wrapping it up Saturday!

You gotta come, Jorge!

And just for the record, Jorge is one of my favorite people. Those of you who know him know he is an honest, generous, humble, and all-around good guy. I wouldn't have joked about his "spoil your wife" comment if he was even remotely sexist or if he wasn't a good sport.

We love Jorge!

• Like 4

It's probably a good thing to ask...

Does anyone have eating restrictions? I want to avoid an chance of allergic reaction or worse...

It's actually a great thing to ask anymore......  My son has a serious peanut allergy.  One of my friends at 33yrs old suddenly is now allergic to any nut......

• Like 1

You gotta come, Jorge!

And just for the record, Jorge is one of my favorite people.  Those of you who know him know he is an honest, generous, humble, and all-around good guy.  I wouldn't have joked about his "spoil your wife" comment if he was even remotely sexist or if he wasn't a good sport.

We love Jorge!

Yup, you hit the proverbial nail on the proverbial head of such nail. Good guy through and through.

• Like 2