New to PNWMAS

jfry

Hello all,

I am new to the PNWMAS community but not so new to aquarium keeping. Most of my experience has been with freshwater setups although I have had various degrees of reef aquaria in the past. I am presently on the west side in Hillsboro and have been maintaining a large reef tank and jelly kreisel at LeChon (on the waterfront) the past few months.

I am a native Oregonian and came out of the AQS program in Newport back in 2012. This past December I finished up my undergraduate in Aquaculture. This year I have been looking at job opportunities in public aquaria/ornamental aquaculture, but think I will call the Portland metro home for now. 

With that, I am looking to expand my circle of aquatic enthusiast friends in the area, and thought PNWMAS would be be the best place to start. 

Many thanks, and I look forward to getting to know many of you!

• Like 1

Welcome! Sounds like you're bringing a lot of knowledge and experience to the forum. I think you'll find a lot of like-minded people here.

Think about coming to the annual BBQ at Emerald425's house Sunday the 21st--food, fish, and fun. Doesn't get much better than that.

Here's the link to the thread: http://www.pnwmas.org/index.php?/topic/38395-August-Meeting-Summer-Barbecue-Potluck-Raffle-and-Frag-swap!

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...