Apex large screen touch color interface 50 bucks

TheClark

Oh man. That's awesome. I'm completely out of plugs though. Dang it. I mean literally maxed out. Got too many extension chords etc. I need another eb8.

Seems you can never have enough eb8s!  I guess I am up to 4 eb8s now.  I feel like the apex could control my whole house though.  

Very cool. I plan on using my Samsung tablet and if I didn't have one already I'd go that route.

Sweet!  I was thinking of using an old tablet too.  Now that these are 40 bucks <gasp> it just makes sense to order something a tad newer than the original ipad lol.  Good luck post back how it goes.

Also screen burn is going to be an issue rather quickly with it on 24/7 I run into it quickly at my work (Manager for Samsung)

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Dude!  You have the Samsung connections?  Nice :)

It's a good point.  I think I will let mine sleep.  24/7 does seem like a problem...

With part of the apex in the garage, part upstairs now I may go for two of them at some point.  

If you don't want to wait on one to be delivered or don't have Prime, you can buy them at BestBuy for the same price.

I grabbed one today, thanks for the tip. My apex display died months ago so I have been leaving a tab open on my phone browser, this works better!

• Like 1