Much better!

PowderBlue

Excuse the water, my goby and shrimp are working on their house lol, but i got the T5s setup! Id say the only downfall is not being able to get into the tank as easy, but all around im much happier! Might tweak the color a bit more to get some more pop out of the corals, so far i have it as

All ATI bulbs

Actinic

blue plus

purple plus

blue plus

blue plus

actinic

I had a coral plus in there but i like the look with the blue plus in place of it. aad34dd2a3d82574367380c9cd40143b.jpg

It doesnt look nearly as blue in person. Its very clean.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Looks good. I have t5s on my new tank and love it. I didn't realize how much I missed the look of them until I had it up.

Same here, as soon as the bulbs heated up i was like "yup i missed em" haha. Im curious to see what the par is, ill have to jump back into the line on the meter. 6 bulbs over a 12 inch deep tank should grow some stuff!

Same here, as soon as the bulbs heated up i was like "yup i missed em" haha. Im curious to see what the par is, ill have to jump back into the line on the meter. 6 bulbs over a 12 inch deep tank should grow some stuff!

LOL I hear you my corals are going to go into shock. I'm probably going to have the raise the fixture once I check the par levels.