StayPuff

Apex Yes or No  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Would you run a Apex

2. 2. Do you run a Apex Now?

• Yes i love it
    • Not what i thought tearing it down
    • Do not have one

You won't have to though. You could put the wireless router into your stand with the Apex. Then connect it to your network. It can all be contained

The wireless has to be plugged into the jack ya? Or just into electric outlet?  I'm kind of learning all that stuff to had a heck of a time with this cable and net when we installed it.

I keep thinking I put the router in the living room where the tank is but that plug is like 40 foot away from the tank and the apex would need a cable to run over there to that ya?

• 9 months later...

I don't use one/have never used one but it's out of sheer ignorance.  I've learned to run a tank completely manually and I run a full spectrum of tests weekly as well as some daily checks.  In the long run I'd love to set one up mainly to just monitor temps in case the heater goes out.  I'm sure a control unit would make my life easier but you can't miss what you don't know you're missing!  Some day I'm sure someone will give me some reasons I can't deny, until then...