WTB JEBAO RW-4

Jorge

Placed my order. Was hoping to keep it local. Thanks

Where did you get them? How big are they? Im looking for the smallest pump with the most flow for my nano. I see the Tunze 6015 is like $40 online. Thought about the Maxspect Gyre and then putting the new "plug" on the end to make it smaller but then Im using half of a $230 product. Sorry for the ramble there are just a lot more options now

RW4 are really small and pack quite a wallop for the price point. Highly recommended for a nano tank. I ave one in my 20l AIO which has about 12 gal display volume and am running 1 RW4 dialed back all the way to great success. If I turn it all the way up the water starts to slosh out.

I have two RW-4 power heads in my 55 gallon tank.  They are pretty small (i was surprised when I opened the box) and with them turned all the way up they can really blow stuff around in the tank.  The wireless master/slave feature is really nice too.  I got mine from ConstantSupply on Amazong for $48 ea.  AF1QipOAYQAbKBzGqnPg7L012ShPj2yjJ6Fd8Vsd