A Special offer :O!!

MrBret

PNWMAS is an Awesom club! At least half of the friends I have personaly made in the last 4 years have been from this club. If your on here, and not a Paying member...Why not! Do I need to come pike you with a stick, lol :p......Ok, how about this. Softy and I have been talking about doing this for a while. For those who don't know, fellow forum member Softy and I collect, hoard, and sell mainly zoanthids (and some chalices) ANYONE who is not a Paying member and becomes one...we will give you a $20 credit towards anything you might want to get. So at that point your $25 dollar membership will only be costing you $5 bucks, and of course you get entered into Rudys drawing for a sick acro. Going to follow Rudys lead and do it for the next 20 new members. If you have just recently signed up, and zoa's are to your liking...send me a pm and you will be grandfathered for this offer. Any questions..

• Like 6

What if we have only been a member for a few months? Love my zoas and acros haha!

5hats what I was talking about by Grandfathering anyone who joined recently. So offer extends to you as well :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What if we have only been a member for a few months? Love my zoas and acros haha!

5hats what I was talking about by Grandfathering anyone who joined recently. So offer extends to you as well :)

Perfect! Wasn't sure how far back you were letting it go. Thanks!

All right, you got me. But... I'm having trouble paying through the subscription link. No matter what I do, it errors out. Is there an email I can send the money to directly?

Also, since everyone seems to know but me - where are you located? I want to be one of these people telling others they need to see your stuff.  :cool:

All right, you got me. But... I'm having trouble paying through the subscription link. No matter what I do, it errors out. Is there an email I can send the money to directly?

Also, since everyone seems to know but me - where are you located? I want to be one of these people telling others they need to see your stuff.  :cool:

Sorry I don't have access to the paypal account anymore. Not sure why the subscription link is not working for you.  Pretty good deal paying for a membership and getting a frag. Definitely worth just seeing the amazing variety of zoas he has!

Hopefully someone with access to the account will chime in! :)

We are in Hillsboro right off Hwy 26.......2038 nw Aloclek dr suit #223 Hillsboro, Or 97124...........and let me check with someone tonight. I would be fine with you paypaling my email and i could shoot it to the club. Let me find out.

Keeps giving me an error when I try to pay?

How far are you getting? I could get all the way to the end of the payment process, but on the final confirmation screen, it would error out and tell me my card or account couldn't be used for that type of transaction, no matter which one I selected (even though there's plenty of money/available credit on all linked accounts and cards). The way I finally got it to work was by adding money to my paypal balance, then using that to pay. I've used paypal for 14 years and have never had that problem, but first time for everything.