Another Fusion 20

spectra

Scott, if you ramp down the whites and the red on the Radion it'll help with the obnoxious shimmer.

I don't mind the shimmer it was the disco ball effect with the reds that I did not like compared to the Kessil. I need a reeflink to really play with the radion though.....

Well I have life........stopped into Cuttle Fish and picked up this little guy or gal IMG_3762.JPG Also grabbed a few snails as the brown algae is starting to bloom......also have some green hair algae starting to form on the live rock chunk I got from Jack. Also picked up some zoas in a trade and they are opened and doing good......will post pics once the algae is taken care of :D no one like to see brown rock......

That's cool what is it??

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Jeff said a Black Barred Convict Goby. Does not pair with a shrimp so am still looking for another Goby to go with a pistol shrimp maybe.....These nano tanks stink for fish selection :rolleyes:  I don't want a clown fish or a firefish........

I don't mind the shimmer it was the disco ball effect with the reds that I did not like compared to the Kessil. I need a reeflink to really play with the radion though.....

Shimmer / Disco... lol

It all looks like Disco to me on most all LED only tanks =) But yeah a little tweaking will go a long ways.

Shimmer / Disco... lol

It all looks like Disco to me on most all LED only tanks =) But yeah a little tweaking will go a long ways.

I like the shimmer on the Kessil lights......

If I had a wad of cash like you I could get a ATI :laugh:

Already thinking of a upgrade so only time will tell........... :nutty:

• 2 weeks later...