Site Bugs and Glitches

pledosophy

Anytime you implement new software like we have done your going to have some problems along the way. This will not be an exception. 

If you encounter a problem please post it in this thread so we can work on it. Keeping it all together will help us not miss anything. I'll try to keep the list updated as we go.

To DO (in no particular order)-

1. Missing PM's
  2. Emotions are not showing as an option to post
  3. Homepage
  4. Background Picture
  5. Number of links per post needs to be fixed
  6. Moderator reports are not showing in moderator forum 
  7. Signatures   tables do not appear to be supported, but other images are displaying properly
  8. Email Servers  Need to be transferred by end of January
  9. Banners for paying members
  10. Main Catergory Link broken 
  11. Not working on Chrome put a forward in place so the root of this problem is also resolved
  12. Location not showing up in posts To show location members need to fill out both locations in their profile. 
  13. New post page needs to go back farther  View new content filter is now editable so you can see new posts there. 

If you are one of the people who have lost PM's and need them back, please PM me. 

• Like 1

The site will not open with google chrome.  Displays a 404 error.

Make sure in your browser it just reads "PNWMAS.Org"

A few other people have had a similar problem that their browser auto fills a recent address. Since we switched servers as well as software, all of those recent addresses are not longer valid and would display as that code. I am guessing that is the root of your problem. If you still have troubles please let me know and I will look into them. I am using Chrome at the moment, so I think it would have to be something beyond just that.

HTH

I was having trouble finding the site with my phone. You might need to clear your history / cache. Then retype "pnwmas.org"

Also the link to the main category from the top of the page is still broken. Says "sorry we couldn't find that." and "You don't have permission to view this forum."

Edited by rworegon
  • Like 1

Using Taptalk you are not seeing your PM's under the convos tab?

Do you see your PM's from a desktop? Button is on the top left.

Are you receiving new PM's like the one I'm gonna send ya right now.

Really sorry about the troubles Jay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using Taptalk you are not seeing your PM's under the convos tab?

Do you see your PM's from a desktop? Button is on the top left.

Are you receiving new PM's like the one I'm gonna send ya right now.

Really sorry about the troubles Jay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got it. I had to delete 1400 pm's again. They came back.

Make sure in your browser it just reads "PNWMAS.Org"

A few other people have had a similar problem that their browser auto fills a recent address. Since we switched servers as well as software, all of those recent addresses are not longer valid and would display as that code. I am guessing that is the root of your problem. If you still have troubles please let me know and I will look into them. I am using Chrome at the moment, so I think it would have to be something beyond just that.

HTH

That worked, thanks.  New site is much faster, I can even use tap-a-talk again.

It looks like the PM's that are lost are not going to be recoverable. :( We have tried all we can, and at this point we are just going to have to accept they are lost. It does suck I know.

If anyone had anything important, besides Doug, please PM me and I will help you to recover your individual PM's.