formal request

saltykarma

I think it's time for Kevin to step down from his position!

Just out of curiosity, how long have you been a member of the community? I recognize that we had the site crash, but even then, most people that were here before that have October as his or her join date. I am just asking because you are making suggestions that are very grand for someone who is potentially brand new. I am not trying to be rude, but I am honestly curious. If you have been here for a long time, by all means, you are free and entitled to make this post. However, if you only have been here for two posts and one week, then I would think you aren't "entitled" to post this. Yes, you are still free to, but maybe you don't possess the full entitlement to do so. Sorry for the repeated use of entitlement because honestly, that may be the wrong word. My hope is that you understand what I mean when I differentiate between whether you have the RIGHT to make such a request and whether you SHOULD make such a request.

Being an older member doesn't make your opinion any better. When I first joined PNWMAS my impression was an organization out of control. I based this assessment on my treatment and a lot of experience in organization building. Now a year later, the club is in even worse shape. Is that the President's fault? Probably not, but out of the original BOD, officers and site staff, how many remain less than 6 months later? Either the current leadership has a plan or they should resign. With the high turnover how can a plan if they have one be implemented. What is the plan? Why do we need our own forum?

If Obama lost 2/3 of his cabinet in the first 6 months, would there be a call for change?

Straight from the constitution; Section 4

Any Officer or Board Member that has failed to perform their duties as an Officer of the PNWMAS or if they are accused of conduct that is unbecoming of an Officer; they may be impeached by a majority vote of the Board of Directors and Officers not in question.

Looks straight forward-Someone accuses a BOD of conduct unbecoming of an officer and the BOD votes and a majority vote from the BOD to impeach. I'm pretty sure the first part has been expressed but maybe it needs to be in the form of post with a title like "I find the conduct of "x" unbecoming of an officer" where "x" is said officer, its that simple-

Good luck with later being a majority vote

• Like 1

*Ignoring Pontus entirely*

Blackice, didn't we change it after the crash so that people could post in the classifieds regardless? Because post counts were basically reset? It's hard to tell who's been around for a long time or not anymore, so these seniority arguments need to probably stop... it's just petty anyways.

Straight from the constitution; Section 4

Any Officer or Board Member that has failed to perform their duties as an Officer of the PNWMAS or if they are accused of conduct that is unbecoming of an Officer; they may be impeached by a majority vote of the Board of Directors and Officers not in question.

Looks straight forward-Someone accuses a BOD of conduct unbecoming of an officer and the BOD votes and a majority vote from the BOD to impeach. I'm pretty sure the first part has been expressed but maybe it needs to be in the form of post with a title like "I find the conduct of "x" unbecoming of an officer" where "x" is said officer, its that simple-

Good luck with later being a majority vote

I made it more official and put it in the member forum area. I agree with Randy that is a better place for this discussion:

http://www.pnwmas.org/forum/pnwmas-members/pnwmas-members-forum/563055-should-we-impeach-the-current-president