Bad News and Good News...

oxx155

I guess I will start with the Bad News...

With a heavy heart I am unfortunately selling my aquarium. Life changes are coming and it would be too difficult to keep this tank going. I have had an amazing time learning, interacting with all the amazing animals, and growing an ecosystem in my very own house!

Its a dream that very few people get a chance to do, and that is why I don't want to take the chance to lose it before someone else could keep it going.

I thank everyone over the years for all the support, information, and awesome parties!

While there is no one that will buy the entire system, here is the Good News...

Starting in December I will put up a list of all the livestock and equipment I have and will begin to sell it all. There are a few people and stores that are getting first shot (you might want to buddy buddy with Garrett over at TPA). My prices will be pretty firm as they are very fair.

Hopefully I will have updated pictures soon as the tank looks amazing and all the livestock are much bigger than they used to be (certainly is hard to see it all go).

Maybe some of you will find this an amazing Christmas present, I just hope everything finds a great home.

• Like 1

Oh no!! Sorry to see you go but I understand. You have an amazing system. You had the best parties in the summer. Thanks for welcoming me into your home and your generous give aways. You will be missed. I hope you come back as I can't wait to see what you come up with. Your tank would make a nice show tank for one of the LFS. I know your prices will be a steal on your equipment.

Wow sorry to hear man. I've never been able to get over to see your tank in all its glory and I was really hoping to make it to the next meeting at your house. It's a shame I was never able to see it. Good luck in your next endever and maybe I'll be able to take a piece of your dream if I get a chance via you parting it out, then I can have a small spark of your flaming passion to keep the fire going in my own tank.

No way! I am sorry to hear you will be leaving the hobby. I hear you on life changes as they are what they are' date='some times it is best to loose some complications and loosen the tie downs we give our selves. Are you going to keep a smaller build?[/quote']

I won't have a smaller build right now. Too much traveling next year and I am not sure I'll still be in my current house after that. But, please don't get me wrong, this is all for the better.

NO WAY!!! This is so sad to hear I'm sorry that it had to come to this. But you are going to make a lot of people happy with all your livestock. Your skill and knowledge are awe inspiring. I hope you can make it back to the hobby in the future.

I am pretty confident I will be back. I'll need something to do when I retire, LOL, or sooner.

Wow! Sad, sad, sad....

Because we didn't have a November meeting I vote we all crash your house next weekend. Surprise meeting! Maybe we can have a live auction? Dang....I can see it now...Let's do it! :)

Thank you so much for your generosity and just being a cool person.

I was considering having an open weekend for people to not only come pick up livestock items, but one last chance for people to see the system before its taken apart. I considered live auction, but I am just going to list prices and sell to first buyer. It would be awesome to clear out as much as possible in one weekend. It would probably happen in January.

I was considering having an open weekend for people to not only come pick up livestock items, but one last chance for people to see the system before its taken apart. I considered live auction, but I am just going to list prices and sell to first buyer. It would be awesome to clear out as much as possible in one weekend. It would probably happen in January.

That would be cool one last party with one of the nicest reefer in the pacific northwest. I'm down even if I got to buy something to go lol

I am working up an equipment list soon as well. All lists will probably go up next week.

I am still working on which weekend would work best for an all out sell and view time, I will keep everyone updated.

At this time I am talking to a few people that are interested in large amounts of livestock or equipment, if that is you or anyone you know then please PM me (or call me if you have my number).

I am giving those people till next week.

I am posting the Livestock List and Equipment List tonight.

I also want to correct my first post - Unfortunately Garrett isn't picking up any corals or fish, but Aaron with The Nautilus in Springfield is picking up quite a few of the very best corals, fish, and inverts and I heard he'll be having a crazy awesome sale soon after. So, I would make friends with him.

I will post a link to the lists on this thread shortly.