newly back into reefs and looking for monti frags at a good price!

pnwreefer

I have just cycled my 55 with 100 lbs of true live rock (air freight not boat rock) and that pretty much killed my wallet but i just couldnt use the brown lifeless stuff after using the good stuff. It has been a long time since i had to buy LR and lots has changed in 8 or 9 years and im not 4 hrs from LA any longer. Well anyway I am happy to have found a local PNW forum and from wha i have read and experienced so far the community is a great one and I look forward to gettng to know more of you.

Ok well enough of my ramblings lol. I am looking for just a few cheaper frags of montipora or easier acropora small is om with me as I am new to SPS i have mostly only kept softies but i want to give a few a shot and see how I do with them. Thank you for reading and any help is apreciated around albany or salem up to wilsonville or down to Eugene I can do portland/vancouver I would just have to plan a day and time for that as its not quite as quick a drive. Thanks again

I'm in corvallis and I have plenty of red monti cap. I also have some small frags of birds nest. It's nothing fancy, but both are fast growing and fairly forgiving. I also have some green star polyps and toadstool leather frags if you're interested in those.