Sasquatch

How do you guys get your pics to look so good with the blue lighting?? Mine all turn out over-saturated no matter what camera I use - iPhone, iPad, Nikon 18mp, Canon 20mp, etc... (Don't have a DSL... Yet. Waiting to get my 90 gal set up that I recently bought from Jeff (Jfish) that I am sinking all extra money into rebuild.) No matter what filters I have tried it never seems to come out. The best I have had is while holding my polarized glasses in front of the lense, but even that is nothing as clear as any of the ones posted in this thread.

How do you guys get your pics to look so good with the blue lighting?? Mine all turn out over-saturated no matter what camera I use - iPhone' date=' iPad, Nikon 18mp, Canon 20mp, etc... (Don't have a DSL... Yet. Waiting to get my 90 gal set up that I recently bought from Jeff (Jfish) that I am sinking all extra money into rebuild.) No matter what filters I have tried it never seems to come out. The best I have had is while holding my polarized glasses in front of the lense, but even that is nothing as clear as any of the ones posted in this thread.[/quote']

You using LED's or another type of lighting?

Anyone here have a tank viewable from all four sides and a center overflow? Planning my next tank build and looking for some inspiration. Planning 4 sides viewable and island overflow.

There is a place called Thai5 or Thai High 5 in old downtown beaverton on Broadway between Hall and Watson that has one worth checking out. They have good food there too