Club Par Meter Booking Thread

pledosophy

The bod discussed the terms for the Par Meter.

The deposit (refundable) is $50 in cash.

A simple rule: "you break it you replace it".

If you want a new battery to be replaced you can bring one at the pickup and we will change it for you, so you don't risk to damage it while performing the task.

The meter comes with box and instructions: if you lose them, you replace them.

There will be a checkout sign up.

The member can keep the meter for 7 days. There will be a fee for late return ($1 per day). The meter need to be picked up and returned at the same place.

At now I have the meter and I am located in Oregon City, pm me for address. I work from home and most of you know that it is easy to get a hold of me.

Please understand that it is the first time (that I know of) that we are using some club equipment, so we will all learn down the way: suggestions are welcome.

We will use the first southern friend as a guinea pig for the shipping issue

So, you can book your week starting from tonight, at 8pm PST .

You can pickup the meter starting from Saturday September 13th and return it by Friday 19th.

First come first serve.

Please help us build a database of PAR reading by posting in the PAR Meter Reading thread, http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?26692-Official-Club-Par-Meter-Reporting-Thread

I posted in this section so non-members can know that there is now this feature if they need more motivation to get a membership card

If you would like to add your name to the list please speak up in this thread and we will update the list as we go.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the Par Meter and Multi-test Meter. Send me a PM and we ca make arrangements! Danlu_gt has borrowed and returned it. It looks like Salty Pickle is next in line. I had it at the Dr. Tim Miller-Morgan presentation. I wish I had seen this post earlier! Sorry about that.