Input on 8 gallon biocube

PowderBlue

I've got 9g cube set up at work with small clown, tailspot blenny (highly recommend), coral banded shrimp, and yellow watchman goby with pistol shrimp. Start with some live sand and good cured live rock and you'll be golden! World of Wet Pets in Beaverton had a good selection of Nano fish when I set mine up.

I've got 9g cube set up at work with small clown' date=' tailspot blenny (highly recommend), coral banded shrimp, and yellow watchman goby with pistol shrimp. Start with some live sand and good cured live rock and you'll be golden! World of Wet Pets in Beaverton had a good selection of Nano fish when I set mine up.[/quote']

I've got two bags of "live sand" but I'm going to seed the tank with sand from my 40 and also water, and Rock from my DT. Ill let it do it's thing for a week or so and see how it responds. Not in a hurry to rush anything. The tails pot goby is a must now that I've seen it!

It's all good' date=' no worries. I'm going with the little yellow guys, a cleaner shrimp, and a super small clown. Zoa garden :)[/quote']

Excellent!

Good call on the cleaner shrimp. They are total hams. I have two in my 10 gallon and they are always the stars of the show. Always front and center, begging for attention, food, or the opportunity to clean your hand.

Anyone know where I can get the bulbs for the 8 gallon? I know the cube is discontinued' date=' but I need new bulbs..[/quote']

I have the pc bulbs ill give you or the 29.

Dk if they would work. Why don't you go LED? Skulls and sparrows has nice par38s for cheap and the colors are way better. The pc bulbs I had to use an it browned out Nuc death Palys I had

I have the pc bulbs ill give you or the 29.

Dk if they would work. Why don't you go LED? Skulls and sparrows has nice par38s for cheap and the colors are way better. The pc bulbs I had to use an it browned out Nuc death Palys I had

Kinda want to keep the closed hood. I'll look into building something later. At this point I'm modding the filter section and such, to get it up and running. It's just been sitting.