New store in Beaverton?!?!

Gill

LOL. I totally remember this guy now!!! I bought my first coral from him' date=' it was a frag of GSP. Nice guy but as said before not a store. LOL.[/quote']

I bought my first corals from him-Man was I a noob as to what market value was-(nono) I remember giving mushrooms away that I pad 25.00 for from him-(flame)

Very nice guy but....... Steve if I recall correctly

Anyway

I bought my first corals from him-Man was I a noob as to what market value was-(nono) I remember giving mushrooms away that I pad 25.00 for from him-(flame)

Very nice guy but....... Steve if I recall correctly

Anyway

Ya I paid $25 for that 1" frag of GSP. (laugh) It was the good stuff at least super neon green.

25 is steep for a red mushroom but to each his own i guess i never heard from him but premium aquarium in salem now he has some nice stuff and cheep to after i get back from so cal im going to pick up a rainbow rose tip there so nice and captive raised rose tips are nice to nice addition to the clownhouse

25 is steep for a red mushroom but to each his own i guess i never heard from him but premium aquarium in salem now he has some nice stuff and cheep to after i get back from so cal im going to pick up a rainbow rose tip there so nice and captive raised rose tips are nice to nice addition to the clownhouse

Rainbow nems are awesome!!! You will have to keep it angry so it keeps splitting. LOL j/k. :)

But hey look at it this way so' date='ething only has value if some one is willing to pay the price, so at the ti,e of purchase that mushroom was worth $25 =)[/quote']

Exactly, I know when I bought what I did I has happy, it was not until later when I saw the same things at another store at about 30% less I felt a little upset but nobody held a gun to my head-100% my doing, and after all it was all healthy stuff(rock2)

I'm just glad I did not by the tyree green toadstool frag for 60.00 that later in my hobby years I cut frags and trade to LFS for 10.00 LOL

Not bashing the guy, he has healthy stuff and that itself holds value-(clap)

LOL it must be some sort of newbie initiation. Beth and I went there before we knew about this forum. He is definitely passionate about his corals and quite the salesman. I also went away happy thinking I was getting a heck of a deal on a rare and unusual favia. :) Please don't misunderstand I don't think he was trying to misrepresent his corals. He just had quite the skill to command a much higher price locally. We are spoiled here and I think that's what he was selling things for on the internet.