Ebay Auctions

bswe22

It depends on what you get. Zoas for the most part can be pretty hearty. I have heard of some people (not me) who will even do 2 day shipping on zoas. I personally don't like to risk it when it comes to such expensive items. The other thing you have to realize is with most corals if they are DOA you need to send the seller a picture within an hour or two.

http://stores.ebay.com/Zoantharia. I've order from this guy several times and love everything I get from him' date=' Just send him a email and tell him you live in oregon and he ships cheap for overnight or 1 day shipping.[/quote']

Cool this guy is in Rainier, one city over. I wonder if he does local pickup :)

Thank you for the link I had never heard of this one before.

He doesn't do local pick up' date=' but he will ship anywhere in Oregon for $15[/quote']

Hum...... That's too bad. Its about ten miles from where I live. But I can understand why someone wouldn't want to have a bunch of strangers going to their house all the time.

It depends on what you get. Zoas for the most part can be pretty hearty. I have heard of some people (not me) who will even do 2 day shipping on zoas. I personally don't like to risk it when it comes to such expensive items. The other thing you have to realize is with most corals if they are DOA you need to send the seller a picture within an hour or two.

I am looking at getting some acans. Do you think they would be OK in the bag for a day? I guess I could run home at lunch but then I really wouldn't have time to acclumate them very long. Maybe 15 minutes. I would like to acclumate longer than that. Any ideas?