April meeting frag swap

Frank

I'm having the April meeting at my house in the past we have done a frag swap at the house would like to do this aging. Will have a table set up for trading.

Meeting sounds cool, wish I could make it to see the setup. Just noticed your signature as well. I love your quote about the Earth. Very cool and very true

Any one have a frag of gorilla nipples they could bring to the meeting not sure what I have to trade right now but I have been trying to get my hands on some gorilla nipples and never can quite seal the deal =) let me know pm or call me 503 568 5888

I have the following to trade at the meeting, looking for hardy SPS frags or $10ea? Please let me know or I wont bring them. Thanks.

Ponape birdsnest frags (the ones in the left of the rack up and down, fragged couple weeks ago) x3

DSC05325.jpg

and 1 blue ric @2-3" dia: for Frank!

DSC05323.jpg

:)

I have a rock with about 3-4 small red mushroom I could bring but I doubt people want it lol. That's really all I have though. Still working on stocking the tank :P

Hey now don't knock the shrooms man (laugh) Some of us still like them (whistle)

Plus ric's are shooms too (clap)

Well the zoas I have look more like Pink armageddons but not sure the linage of them. I got them from Roger (rgrcrain) in one of the growouts. Also have two small frags of orange setosa (1/2 or so).

This is a photo I stole from the Growout thread but it looks the same. (Thanks Brad for taking such a nice picture of them...(laugh))

Rgrcrainfreebie2.jpg

If someone is interested in this i'll bring it. I had an aiptasia problem before that the file fish and peppermint shrimp took care of as far as I can see... But I don't know if there is any inside this rock. Just don't want someone getting a rock that might have aiptaisa and they don't know. Crappy phone camera :P

2012-04-15171101.jpg

Archived