April meeting frag swap

Frank

I've fragged palys, mushrooms, cabbage coral and anthilia so far...but scared to do it to zoas. Anyone have a too-full frag of some zoa that they could do a zoa-fragging demo at the meeting?

I'd bring my green-bay packer plug to do it on and offer the frags in the trade but I'm coming friday night and leaving sunday...I don't think I want to have them in a bag all that time...

Mother Colony

7097472009_bce245369d_z.jpg

4 polyp Frag

6951402804_e4e79a2c19_z.jpg

GSP rock

7097471307_b1d7a53e9f_z.jpg

Mushroom Rock

6951402090_454fb74236_z.jpg

7+ Captain America Frag (top right)

12+ Gorilla Nipple Frag(middle left)

9+ Green with white dots Frag (bottom left)

7097470487_21b1715089_z.jpg

Large Gorilla Nipple Rock

6951401280_b79638638a_z.jpg

50+ Gorilla Nipple mini colony

7097469889_0d26d7d811_z.jpg

Three polyp Mary Jane Frag

7097469599_d8f0d6f6cc_z.jpg

Second frag back is a 14+ Mary Jane Frag (only closed because of snail)

7097469239_aa188d84af_z.jpg

4 Candy apple red frags

3 Mary Jane Frags

7097469033_f96279e969_z.jpg

Let me know if you would like me to bring any of these.

Well the zoas I have look more like Pink armageddons but not sure the linage of them. I got them from Roger (rgrcrain) in one of the growouts. Also have two small frags of orange setosa (1/2 or so).

This is a photo I stole from the Growout thread but it looks the same. (Thanks Brad for taking such a nice picture of them...(laugh))

Rgrcrainfreebie2.jpg

Still have a frag of these if anyone is interested tomorrow

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I am late, sorry. No early birds around here, but no worms either. These are things I would swap 1o bucks for or equivalent value in tabling acroporas, Matt V's purple pocillopora, Mohawks and Candy Apple Reds among other things... probably should just do a classifieds post. I am not going to bag these up unless I see a request by 10:30.

Left to right:

There is a person in the hobby who is probably really much better at business than I who would call this a LE Rainbow cats paw 90 an inch but I am calling it Rose City Rainbow (where I bought the parent) and 10 bucks. Might be gold with navy polyps. Might be green, yellow, purple and blue, maybe with some pink. Depends which corner it's in. But hey in this case? Go ahead it's 10 bucks... and it kinda looks like it's flipping me the bird which I have to respect in a coral.

ORA Joe the Coral. This is great. Slow to get going but once it does grows like mad. Low light for best color.

Blue acro. This was pine green with blue tips at Upscales, under ATI T5HO's in my tanks it's beige and cornflower blue. Very skinny twiggy grower. See full tank shot below, it's pretty awesomely blue.

Electric green and gold Pocillopora damicornis. Killer color on this, easy to grow, can't go wrong.

Gold millepora. Or maybe you say it's amber. Or beige. I say it's gold. It's making a nice table in my 120 and fast growing so I guess I can't complain.

frags-L-014-L.jpg"]frags-L-014-L.jpg[/url]

left to right:

German Blue Digitata: ye olde... there must be someone who does not have this. That piece that points down is in back of the colony on offer, which leans left.

Pocillopora damicornis pink. baby blue and pink, like my cats paw. Kinda makes you wonder huh? good beginner sps. Please take this, it's even spawned in my tank, crops up everywhere, I am being buried under Pocillopora damicornis pink and Ponape birdsnests.

orange and green birdsnest. This is another fine coral from Upscales, grows like mad into a good form and has a great color under variety of lights.

orange digitata: Sorry I already sold this

oh look another Pocillopora damicornis Pink. What did I tell you? It's like mushrooms, they crop up everywhere. Found one the other day in my sock drawer. Ok it's not that bad but you get the picture.

frags-m-025-L.jpg"]frags-m-025-L.jpg[/url]

left to right:

baby green stem hammers-these snapped off my main hammer coral when I had to frag it, and I superglued them to plugs. Oddly this works great. 1 polyp... 4 bucks?

Well started Ponape birdsnest, same colony as all my others. Color and form depend on flow and lighting. One corner it's thick green and purple, other filigreed thin branced yellow and purple. Go figure.

Cats Paw. At Upscales this was solid hot pink. My tank? Maybe a pink tip, gold base and blue polyps. Go figure.

Green Bay Packers zoanthids, a respectable starter. You can not go wrong with these, I don't think they can change color and they always grow.

frags-r-033-L.jpg"]frags-r-033-L.jpg[/url]

L to R:

Hate names of zoas, they are totally out of control. L: Green skirt red and purple around mouth, does not brown out, grows like mad

Bluer green on base, blue around mouth, skirt brown

Red People Eaters: Color change possible w/o notice. Bulb 14K 175 watt Phoenix

zoas-038-L.jpg"]zoas-038-L.jpg[/url]

RPE vs PPE

ppe-vs-rpe-043-L.jpg"]ppe-vs-rpe-043-L.jpg[/url]

Tank this stuff came out of, a 120 with 6 T5HO's on it:

120-085-L.jpg"]120-085-L.jpg[/url]

Going to snap the section of this plating monti that is being burned by Joe the Coral off, any takers? Will have that bare spot on the lip but great color and a few inches all around

063-L.jpg"]063-L.jpg[/url]

This whole Ponape colony available for best offer as I have too much Ponape birdsnest... it's pretty, grows like mad, you have to have some:

003-L.jpg

Red Sea xenia: Pinkish, short, pulses like mad:

049-L.jpg"]049-L.jpg[/url]

Will bring one bottle of Tigriopus sp copepods from my outdoor culture as well, they are blooming right now. This may include copepods, rotifers and greenwater as well, and a very small wad of Spaghetti Ulva for them to climb on. Again if any of these grab ya shoot me a message here or a PM by 10:30 and I will bring it to the meeting. Otherwise I will add a classifieds post later when I am done procrastinating.

Archived