Selling everything Coral needs to go soon

huskerduck

I'm super busy today but I have some really, really nice corals, a little bit of everything and healthy as of today.

The reason Im selling is I'm done, I thought nanos would be easy which they are but to get really good growth which I have you need elos, proskim and the vitamins and this stuf grows the coral at an amazing speed but......................it grows algae even faster.

I have just about everything, will post pics later but its yard work time.

Large cleanup crews, crabs, shrimp, snails, nice healthy fish, electric scallops, softies, SPS, you name it. I have tons of salt, hydrometers, 45% of the elos stuff, Protien skimmers 2 nanos, a fully Neptune run LED lighting system that cost over 1k and works amazingly well in coral growth. Softies literally almost doubled in size in about 1-1/2 months.

If anyones interested let me know.........PM and I will get you my #, The corals and stuff I have would probably stock a 40 gallon stuffed full

Sorry , really busy on lawn care stuff, I emptied my PMs so try again, will be calling those of you back who PMed #s later this afternoon.

Also if you google 12910 Beck rd Dallas Or this shows how far of a drive it is before you waste time driving. Its also a Gated community so make sure you contact me before you come. For Salem people this is about a 20 minute drive, Same with Mac

Too bad your so far way, you have some nice critters.

Sorry to hear you have had enough. Algea is frustrating but can be defeated. Sounds lik Mohaynow may be able to help if your not at the breaking point :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived