Google Map of Stores that sell Coral and Saltwater Fish!!!

tjc

After driving to 3 places that had shut down, I thought id make map. I know there's a sticky, but it hasn't been updated in awhile.

I know i missed alot of places! Let me know whats still open, and what i missed. I live in Beaverton and am not familiar with the Salem/Vancouver area!

Only Stores that sell saltwater corals and fish please!

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=213366454113412128430.0004bb79cf0818270edf2&msa=0

• Like 1

Ocean in a box in Vancouver has a lot of Coral and an ok amount of fish. They also occasionally have some decent rock:

Ocean In A Box Store hours: 11am - 7pm Mon - Sat, 12pm - 6pm Sun

4601 NE 78th Street Suite 250

Vancouver, WA 98665

360-977-7864

All three petcos in Vancouver sell saltwater fish and live rock.

Honestly most of the Petcos in Vancouver suck, the one off of Chaklov on the 205 side is the best one but even then it isn't great. Ocean in a box is pretty much the only real store in town but as I said above their fish selection for the last few weeks has been pretty lacking, but their corals are amazing and plentiful.

Heres a different perspective on Petco. I work in southeast WA, in the Tri cities area, and go back home to Eugene on the weekends. The tri cities has a population about the same as Eugene/Springfield, or Salem, but does not even have a LFS that carries salt. There are only two Petcos here, thats it. When the petcos get their orders in, they get swamped with people buying stuff still in the bags, since no one wants anything after it has been in their tanks. Hard to imagine an area this size without a LFS.

I'd suggest taking Pet Works in Astoria off the map for now. I live in Astoria and have become frustrated with the Pet Works for saltwater supplies. They have no livestock for sale and it's been months that they've said they're remodeling their saltwater section. I'd hate to see someone go in there expecting to purchase livestock and come out disappointed.

Updates

Added Pet Works in Astoria aswell

Added Hours in the descriptions. Hopefully I didn't get any wrong :-).