For Sale: "New" Aquarium and Steel Stand -375 gallons (cube style/never was set up)

Mt. Dreamer

Sale: "New" Aquarium and Steel Stand -375 gallons[/b]

Tank made by James @ Envisions Acrylic

**** NEW PRICE 1,550.00 Cash! ****

This is an awesome deal on a very nice tank and stand.

I'll even sweeten the deal by adding the "sump" tanks for free.

Aquarium: 60" x 60" x 24"

three panels: 3/4" thick clear acrylic and one panel black

External Overflow Box: 36"L x 10"T with 7 drain/return holes

Steel Stand: 30" Tall 1.5" Sq tube (not powder coated)

Tank/Stand is in excellent condition! New... never set up. Still has protective wrapping on panels.

Sold only as a set. Tank and stand only. No equipment, livestock, liverock, etc.

May have some equipment for sale at a later date. Equipment (lights, chiller, skimmer,etc) is in storage and can't get to it yet.

Must provide own transportation. I will assist. Must pick-up... no shipping!

Sale is final - no return.

Having trouble uploading pictures. Hopefully will have some up soon.

Link to photos: http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd322/tokenmale03/Aquarium and Steel Stand/

I have received several PMs asking what my rock bottom price is for my tank/stand. Figure I'll share with all...

I'm not desperate or in a huge hurry to sell. The tank/stand has been in storage for a couple years. Its been sitting in my livingroom now for about 6 months.

Like most people, I like getting a great deal. Don't expect to ask for the same price I paid but it should be pretty close.

The tank is new and never been set up. Figure the cost to have the same tank made now would be more. Oil/petroleum prices have increased since I bought the tank.

My original asking price was 3100 for both tank and stand. Need to sell as a set. I discounted the price down to 2800. A difference of 300 bucks. The lowest I will go is 2,675.00 cash. savings of 425.00 off the original price. At this price I'm pretty much giving the stand away for free.

Some other info that has been asked: The stand was made by a local welder who built steel buildings for a living. He had built one other stand for me. It was for a tank of the same size but different dimensions. Never had any issues. I suggest having the stand powder coated to prevent rust. I did with the other one and glad.

I do have two approx. 60 gallon (48L x 24W x 14T) acrylic tanks I had planned to use as sumps. Plan is to sell them separately from the main tank. However, if the person who buys the main tank/stand wants them, I would make them a good deal. They wouldnt be included in the main tank/stand price. Sold at an additional cost.

Will probably post other aquarium stuff once the main tank/stand sells. Prefer to sell these two items first.

My Location: Sandy, Oregon 97055

• 1 month later...

I have decided to include (2) approx. 60 gallon (48L x 24W x 14T) used acrylic tanks with the purchase of main tank/stand. No additional charge. They were going to be used as sumps. I bought them used from Patrick at Saltwater Fanta-Seas. Believe he said they were being as propagating tanks. They are 3/8" thick acrylic. Both tanks have a black acrylic divider near one end of tank. Not for certain the tanks are large enough for sumps. It was going to be a trial and error type of thing. I'm not good at figuring water flow rates, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Once again... New Lower Price!

2,575 cash only!

One of the reasons I'm selling is because my landlord said NO to aquariums.

I was told that my tank needs to removed from the premises asap. Which is odd since its been sitting (unfilled) here for about 6 months. Now all of a sudden its an issue. Not much I can do if the landlord says it needs to go. She concerned about the weight on the new pergo floors. Whatever. :(

Women has been bugging me again to somthing about it.

I can put it back in storage if need be. However, prefer not to have to pay monthly for storage and keep moving it around. If it doesnt sell at this price soon I'll be forced to find storage and will keep it.

Once again... New Lower Price!

2,575 cash only!

One of the reasons I'm selling is because my landlord said NO to aquariums.

I was told that my tank needs to removed from the premises asap. Which is odd since its been sitting (unfilled) here for about 6 months. Now all of a sudden its an issue. Not much I can do if the landlord says it needs to go. She concerned about the weight on the new pergo floors. Whatever. :(

Women has been bugging me again to do somthing about it.

I can put it back in storage if need be. However, prefer not to have to pay monthly for storage and keep moving it around. If it doesnt sell at this price soon I'll be forced to find storage and will keep it.

• 1 month later...

Anyone have a tax refund they can't decide what to spend it on? Here is a wonderful suggestion... my tank/stand!

I have to put this bad boy in storage if it doesnt sell soon. Prefer not to have to move it around a bunch of times. Please let me know if your interested in purchasing it before long. The price will most likely increase if it goes to storage. That is if I even to decide to sell it at that point.

I do have a chiller, skimmer and other equipment that I plan to sell. These items will be sold separately from the tank/stand. I want to sell the main tank/stand before other items.

375 gallon tank, steel stand and 2 sump tanks = 2,575. May consider knocking off a few bucks for gas. Aquarium is in Sandy, Oregon 97055

• 3 weeks later...

My last-ditch effort to see if there is still interest. 2,400 FIRM Cash.

Strong possibility I will be moving soon. Would like to sell before then. If it doesn't sell by the end of May, it will go back into storage. Pretty doubtful I'll be willing to sell then. Hope everyone had a chance to enjoy the beautiful Sunday. Meteorologist... one of the few jobs where a person can be wrong and still get paid! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Time is running out before the end of the month deadline. So once again I'm offering a fantastic deal. Call it a Memorial Day Special!

Two days only May 26 & 27th 2012. Price will change back to 2,400 on Monday 28, 2012.

375 gallon tank, steel stand and 2 sump tanks all for one incredible price: $2,100 Cash. Another $300 savings! Absolutely FIRM on price!

Happy Memorial Day!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone know of a good place to advertise besides Craigslist & Ebay? I have been away from the hobby for awhile. I don't have enough posts to advertise on ReefCentral. Don't care much for Monster Fish Keepers forum. Any suggestions is appreciated!

If you join Reef Central (<$30), you will be able to post your tank for sale there without posts. Or post a strange thread somewhere and bump it every 2 hours. A thread about putting a 6th tang in your 55 will get a lot of responses and allow you to post many replies quickly.