For Sale: "New" Aquarium and Steel Stand -375 gallons (cube style/never was set up)

Mt. Dreamer

If you join Reef Central (<$30)' date=' you will be able to post your tank for sale there without posts. Or post a strange thread somewhere and bump it every 2 hours. A thread about putting a 6th tang in your 55 will get a lot of responses and allow you to post many replies quickly.[/quote']

No offense to Reef Central but not sure its worth 30 bucks. Especially knowing I could do it for free eventually.

LOL... I have actually read threads like the one suggested above. Tempting but if I ever want to get back into the hobby, it would be nice to know I am welcome on RC. Besides not sure potential buyers would to take me serious after posting a thread like that. But hey thanks for helping out! :)

Have you tried Reef Frontiers? There are a lot of folks from Washington that use that site. Good luck with selling it. It's a nice tank and stand' date=' most people (including me) just simply do not have the room for something like that.[/quote']

OMGosh, I completely forgot about Reef Frontiers. Its been awhile. Yeah your right about space, its going to take just the right buyer.

@ JimmyK... not somthing I want to move into a shop in hopes that it will sell. Not very compact. lol. Need to see about posting flyers though.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...