lets see some tanks

izzypop

so all these members, advice, questions and great info but very few member tank pics.

As we all like to see a face to a username I want to see a tank to a username like half or full tank shots. Don't be shy pony up and post a pic of your tank.

Yea my camera is just a point and shoot cannon. I put it on the underwater filter and then click in photoshop "auto adjust image or one of the auto adjust features then click on sharpen. Then export it out. I could post the original but I SUCK AT PHOTOS mainly because I haven't taken the time to figure it out. For the most part it looks like that minus all that crappy over contrast. I really don't have time to play with it so I just do the auto. I am definately trying to learn more and I do some pics with my MacBook Pro and some with my Dell Latitude.

yeah nice in-wall. in-wall is the way to go for viewing panel maintenance - one of the only things that cannot be automated to some extent. cubes look nice new, but it's tough to fight the alga on three or four panels. acrylic tanks slowly turn into alga magnets, and over time it gets harder and harder to maintai a clean presentation.