Clean Up Crew Group Buy!!!

What do you guys think about a cleanup crew group buy? I am always stocked up on inverts as they are one of my favorite categories of the reef but I figured I would check and see if anyone was intersted in getting a good size lot of inverts at a better rate than what I usually sell them at. I have had a number of people ask about ordering in larger quantities for their tanks recently and I figured I would see how many are really interested and for what kind of critters. If there is enough interest, I will be bringing in extra large amounts on my next few orders which will be arriving next week.

Here a list of critters that will be available for the buy:

Larger Lots that will be available:

Mexican Red Leg Hermits

25+ = $.69 ea

50+ = $.49 ea

150+ = $.44 ea

Dwarf Blue Leg Hermits

25+ = $.69 ea

50+ = $.59 ea

150+ = $.49 ea

Margarita Snails(this variety is collected in a bit warmer waters so it tends to live longer than some varieties)

25+ = $.69 ea

50+ = $.49 ea

150+ = $.44 ea

Astrea Snails

25+ = $.89 ea

50+ = $.69 ea

150+ = $.59 ea

Smaller Lots that will be available:

Emerald Crabs

3+ = $6.00ea

6+ = $5.00ea

10+ = $4.50ea

Pacific Cerith Snails (good sized and sift sand, clean rock, and clean glass)

10+ = $.89 ea

20+ = $.79 ea

40+ = $.69 ea

Pacific Nerite Snails

10+ = $.89 ea

20+ = $.79 ea

40+ = $.69 ea

Mexican Turbo Snails

10+ = $1.99 ea

20+ = $1.79 ea

40+ = $1.49 ea

Nassarius Vibex Snails-Sm

10+ = $.89 ea

20+ = $.79 ea

40+ = $.69 ea

Peppermint Shrimp

5+ = $6.99 ea

10+ = $5.99 ea

25+ = $4.50 ea

I am going to start taking payment now and the buy will end on Monday at 8pm. I will take payment up until that point. I can take credit and debit here in the shop or over the phone during shop hours but I would prefer cash if you can swing it. I can also take Paypal but there will be a fee of 3.5% unless sent as a gift(so use this feature if you want to save some coin).

Paypal email address: garrettm85@hotmail.com

Let me know what kind of quantities and of what everyone wants and I will start making a list.

Confirmed Buyers:

Brandon- PAID

60 Red Legs

3 Emeralds

2 Sally Light Foots

Matt-

25 Astrea

25 Margaritas

Steve-

25 Red legs

25 Margaritas

Isaac/Mandinga-

25 Margaritas

25 Red legs

10 Nerites

h2odvl/Jacob- (PAID)

10 Pacific Cerith Snails

25 Astrea Snails

10 Nassarius Vibex Snails

3 Peppermint Shrimp

kknight31/Karen(shipping)-

50 Margarita snails

20 Pacific Cerith Snails

25 Dwarf Blue Legs

souperman/Dan-(Picked up and Paid)

30 Dward blue legs

Ken/kshack- (PAID, Shipping)

Mexican Red Hermit 150

Blus Leg Hermit 70

Margarita Snail 100

Astrea Snail 150

Emerald crab 6

Potential Buyers(confirm with me what all you want/don't want :) )

Jeramy:

newfisher/Jon:

skulls_and_sparrows:

KMiller: ?

Emerald/Kim:

Mandinga:

Smann:

Sallys Maybe?

Frank:

I would be interested in getting a clean up crew from ya for my Biocube 14 I have 2 snails and a couple of hermits but would love to get some blue legs and more snails I have no fish in the system yet either(plotting) I dont make it down that way very offten would you be able to do shipping on a cuc package ? =)

I would be interested in getting a clean up crew from ya for my Biocube 14 I have 2 snails and a couple of hermits but would love to get some blue legs and more snails I have no fish in the system yet either(plotting) I dont make it down that way very offten would you be able to do shipping on a cuc package ? =)

Flat rate USPS priority shipping should be about $10 and usually gets there overnight. I have had good luck shipping inverts this way as long as they aren't a sensative variety.

I would definatley be interested. Just depending on timing as I will be out of town for a couple weeks. I would be looking int around 100 red legs' date=' 100 blue legs, 100 snails, 25 nassarius, and a few emeralds.[/quote']

Everything should be coming in on Wednesday or Thursday of next week. I am going to start compiling a list of what people are in for at the beginning of the thread.

Its been about 9-10 months so im sure I need a refill for my 75' date=' so count me in. I trust you to pick a good verity and amount, if your up for that. Just let me know how much to PayPal you.[/quote']

Roughly how many hermits and snais are you thinking? I am sure I can put together a nice little package but just need to know how many and if you need algae eaters, sand sifters, detritus eaters, etc.

Ditto' date=' just let me know much and when to pick up :)[/quote']

Pickup will be on Wednesday or Thursday and they should be available as soon as the shop opens. Let me know how many of each you are thinking and I can put together a mix for ya.

If you were closer I'd be in...what would cost me on just snails shipped?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

I ship all the time and it is usually about $10 flat rate if you want to go with USPS priority shipping.

Dangit' date=' we just set our 110 up and will need a cuc too lol[/quote']

I will have tons of cleanup crew in whenever you are ready Katrina :) No worries there.

I would be interested. Other items:

trochus snails and peppermint shrimp

I am sending Roger up with a message for ya. Trochus may not be doable only because of their general scarcity, but I can definitely swing a lot price on Peppermints. Just let me know how many and we will go from there.

Man' date=' I hope you keep doing stuff like this for when I have money..................if that ever happens again.[/quote']

LOL I will hook you up next time you wanna come grab a few things. I am glad you are liking this kind of thing :)

Yes. Pm prices please:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will prost them up here so that everyone can see them. If you want anything outside of the listed items, let me know and we will work out a deal :)

Do you have any Sally Lightfoots in' date=' don't see them much anymore[/quote']

I have about 15 or so in right now Steve. I could definitely work out a good price for ya if you want a lot of them.

I need a new clean up crew.....

Let me know how many and of what variety you are thinking. I will make sure you get taken care of :)

pm sent. Thanks Garrett!!

Thanks Brandon! PM replied to.

Archived