Clean Up Crew Group Buy!!!

I want to add some blue leg hermits to my 90 Garrett' date=' do you think 25-30 would be appropriate? I already have a ton of assorted snails from reefcleaners but continue to have a slight hair algae problem.[/quote']

I would maybe add 25 red legs and 25 blue legs and see if that doesn't help. I also have great luck with emeralds and sally light foots. Let me know and I can add what you would like to the list :)

PM sent for a recommendaton ...Any one in the St Helens area want to split shipping ?

PM replied to :)

It's looking like tomorrow these guys will be arriving. I have Peppermint Shrimp and Blue Legs that have arrived thus far. The rest is on its way later this afternoon and will hit the shop in the morning :)

I just received a call from my supplier and unfortunately a few of the items that were on the order were due in yesterday morning but didn't arrive in until yesterday evening so he put packing the order off until today. It would have been great to get a call from him yesterday but that is how it works sometimes. So the order will be in tomorrow by the time the shop opens lol. Good news is that it all is coming in for the weekend!!

Guess what just arrived in the tanks at The Premium Aquarium?

That's right!!! Tons of inverts!!!

Some interesting critters including Yellow Spotted Linkia, Blue Stripe Linkia, Red/Orang Linkia, Rainbow Fromia, Small Red Fromias, Red Moon Snails, Tequila Snails, Great Looking True Scarlet Hermits, and a of course a ton more. I even have some great fish that will be arriving any minute now!!

Glad you guys like your purchases! Thanks for coming and getting them on order day!

I was very impressed with the quality and the variety of critters that arrived in these orders!! Super nice stuff and there is just tons of it!!

Seriously, if anyone needs some clean up crew or some interesting critters, now is definitely the time :)

Archived