Thanks Barelycuda for hosting the meeting!

Emerald525

I was going to make one of these threads as well but you beat me to it. I agree. Thank you again Dave. You and your family opening up your home and clownhouse is great. My mom was amazed with how you have your breeding setup. Although I may not be able to house clowns again it was fun trying to win the platinum set anyways.

Thank you for having us at your home;)

It was nice to put some faces to all the posts I have been reading and thank you for making a new guy who doesn't know much........yet feel welcome(laugh)

There I go again with all the little facesDOH!

Thanks Dave for hosting the meeting it was good. And big thanks for the 5 pairs of clowns. They are all taking well to each other and sharing one of the anemones already. I will try to get some pictures up in the next few days.

And big thanks to Kim & Beth for that frag it's cool.

Kris

Thanks Dave for hosting the meeting it was good. And big thanks for the 5 pairs of clowns. They are all taking well to each other and sharing one of the anemones already. I will try to get some pictures up in the next few days.

And big thanks to Kim & Beth for that frag it's cool.

Kris

You're welcome Kris. Let me know how all the clownfish work out for you. I finally talked Beth out of getting a clown trigger (laugh) and an an aggressive tank and maybe just having a clownfish anenome tank!

Yes thank you! It was very entertaining! All the fish's are in their happy new home. Not it is bed time. Have a good night everyone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Thanks for getting Gabe's frag for me! That was a long drive for you today.

Dave you are an inspiration to me, the club and the hobby!

Thanks for having us over, it was amazing to see what a LOT of time, effort, research and time(yes I said time twice) can produce.

Your place and the work you do is great!

P.S. If anyone is looking for any Mojanos talk to Dave! :)

Archived